Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
citaDELer

continueous server , ping problems!!!

21 comments in this topic

[TTT]
[TTT]
Players
1,562 posts
13,696 battles

If in Germany, check with your ISP Please there where massive issues with several Internetjunctions over the Night and many ISPs just getting on top of that.

• Bad 1

[AGRES]
Players
171 posts
11,732 battles

no. others wrote in game chat the same.

still happening... 5000 ping and kick of from server..

[HNFC]
Players
243 posts
18,377 battles

Same here. I guess I'll just play a bit of cookie clicker while I wait for the breadloaf server to recollect its hamsters. 

Oh, and give me back my lost attempt in naval battles!!!!!1111one111

shot-20_01.24_10_19.08-0632.thumb.jpg.8892a88fbc6d4a52db148d0654d0b74f.jpg

[HNFC]
Players
243 posts
18,377 battles

In the morning, this...now in the evening, this. Thank you for the 200% extra xp for the first win, keep it. Give 0%, just let me play, please... :Smile_sad: 

Actually, never mind, actually, don't. :) The message is clear: there are so many better things to do than this joke. 30k ping, all day long... :Smile_facepalm: :Smile_trollface:

shot-20_01.25_01_32.39-0217.thumb.jpg.3d3a5889707ab1b1d109c859af6413ba.jpg

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
152 posts

Just had a game where basically everyone got DC'ed, it cost the enemy team an easy win also. I felt bad for them. 

[-IAN-]
Players
2,043 posts
6,904 battles

Everyone just got DC'd in my game too - Saudi based.

It just proves time and time again that WG is cheap and nasty company as they won't decent buy/rent server equipment and software which can last more than 5 days without breaking. I mean I know that if this was a "once every 6 month" issue then my rant would be OTT but considering that the EU server is chronically broken at least once a week then I would suggest that WG fire everyone and every company currently running their servers, because they are just garbage!

• Cool 1

Players
1,255 posts
19,672 battles

Yep, once again ping going astray but still being in battle, I only got disconnected after being dead. If it's not a server issue then some internet node on the way to the server is freezing and unable to work properly.

Salute.

[BOBS]
Beta Tester
256 posts
3,472 battles

I was watching twitch streams earlier and their pings were going crazy, so decided to give playing a miss tonight. This is happening far too often now!

[JRM]
Players
7,009 posts
47 minutes ago, MementoMori_6030 said:

I feel I will get compensation for the compensation of my compensation...

Not really cost me a load of elite flags yesterday and I am not getting those back thats for sure

• Cool 1

Players
1,135 posts
7,085 battles

I've had people in games last night complaining about ping while everything was fine for me. I don't know anything about internet and servers, but if it's the server why was I not impacted at the same time? 

Players
6,823 posts
11,223 battles
25 minutes ago, elblancogringo said:

I don't know anything about internet and servers, but if it's the server why was I not impacted at the same time? 

Its possible. It depends on a lot of things. Servers / network infrastructure have a maximum of connections they can support. If that maximum is reached, it might drop connections (so ppl get disconnected) or it cant maintain a stable connection for all connections. Also, a huge game like wows runs on a cluster. This means, while in the same game, some ppl might physically be connected to another piece of hardware then the guy in the ship next to you. If that hardware is reaching is point of overload - he will be affected, you not. Then there is the thing with the routing and connection type... Depening on, from where you play, your connection might take a completly different route to the server provider. And they might have different connections to the huge carriers. Thats might be in the hands of the hosting provider or might be out of his reach - only a traceroute (checking in each step of the connection along the way and where the connection is bad) can give info here.

Bottomline is: the problems, we are seeing time and time again are pointing to the server provider. I feel, its a load balancing / network infrastruture problem. Would be nice, if WG would start running their own data center, which ofc is investment and long-term commitment. Not sure why they risk their reputation to save a few bucks with outsourced infrastructure.

• Cool 1

[GW_KR]
Players
218 posts
20,877 battles

500 to 1000 ping last two battles. Not playable.

For a game that's exclusively multiplayer server problems crop up way too often.

[GS-RO]
Players
37 posts
8,513 battles

Aaaaand here we go again. -35 ping and from that moment I'm out of the game...

[NAES-]
Players
50 posts
8,584 battles
23 hours ago, iplazlac said:

Got kicked 3 or 4 times in a row. Ping from -35 to 10000. Spain here.

Same here. Spain, huge occasional spikes.

[-IAN-]
Players
2,043 posts
6,904 battles

Got booted about 3hrs ago with a "Server Overloaded" message so quit the game. Tried again just now and seems stable again but for how long nobody knows, especially not at WG!

Sign in to follow this