Sign in to follow this  
MrSteevens

Looking for first competitive/active clan

6 comments in this topic

[PANEU]
Players
1 post
9,529 battles

Hi - I've been playing for a year, and feel that I'd like to learn a lot more than I have managed on my own.  My clan is a lone-wolf clan and I'd liek to play in divs, ops and mostly start to get gud enough for clan battles.  I'm not a particularly good player, but feel that I could be improved with some constructive criticism and practice!

I bring almost daily play - certainly a few drops of oil - and a number of T10 lines grinded.  

I'm looking for a clan that is active in Clan Battles and offers an opportunity to get into the arena.  

Thanks!

[ATEEZ]
Players
47 posts
1,228 battles

Would you perhaps be interested in joining our rather fresh ATEEZ clan? We seem to check all the things you need. We are looking to get into doing clan battles regularly and the more experienced members of the clan would definitely help you out (the owner even showed me some island hugging stuff!) 

We also do divs pretty regularly, playing whatever we feel like. ;p

If you want to know more, I have a recruitment thread up so you can read what our clan offers and what requirements we have. Hope to see you there man! :D If you meet all the requirements, then send an application to our clan in game and it'll be accepted tomorrow. 

[OGHF]
Players
1,213 posts
22,100 battles

Hi MrSteevens,

We are a medium sized clan of more mature players in World of Warships, but we are part of a larger Old Gits Having Fun clan that has it’s own World at War, Cod4 servers etc.

We are looking for players for our World of Warships clan and you could fit right in, we play all tiers, play scenario and Naval Battles, Randoms, divisions etc, we are recruiting more captains as we have started playing Clan Battles this season and we are  now into the Gale League, we use Discord for comms and are a fairly happy bunch, like a bit of light hearted banter etc.

Please check our main Clan out and see what you think. 

https://www.oghf.org.uk

Regards,

Chris (AKA Cyclops)

[RNSF]
Players
351 posts
20,116 battles

604377378_RNSFNeedsYou1.png.e7489969cdcef28bff9a5f4b561b7bc3.png
LOOKING FOR PLAYERS WHO WANT TO HELP US PROGRESS IN CLAN WAR'S & NAVAL BATTLES
(CURRENTLY 2ND ON EU 13TH WORLDWIDE)
  WE HAVE REACHED STORM LEAGUE IN ALL SEASONS BUT WE NEED COMMITTED PLAYERS TO HELP US GO HIGHER
As with any 50 member clan, the level of commitment is varied, so we are looking to substitute out the more casual player, for players who regard Clan Battles as the main reason for being part of a clan!
So if you feel overlooked by your current clan give us a try!!
LOOK UP RNSF ON WOWS STATS AND NUMBERS here - https://wows-numbers.com/clan/500161631,RNSF-Royal-Navy-Surface-Fleet/
Contact - bouncer8409 or PARAORDINANCE

[BBMM]
Players
225 posts
6,438 battles

Hi MrSteevens ,

The BBMM clan is always on the lookout for new members to add to our wonderful group, and today it seems you are waving around for attention.

Surely then, let me tell something about us!

We're a clan from all over Europe, who are pretty active in CBs, operations, divisions,CB's,KoTs etc. We have a very active discord community for various gaming titles, where we also organise fun activities such as social nights, contests, giveaways and much more.

Our naval base is pretty extended, so many benefits there too.

We have a focus on being a nice & social clan, but our CBs team is slowly starting to become more competitive, Season 7 we reached Storm league I

As for CBs, we're always cool with members who have at least 1 cruiser or DD at tier X- and then preferably the standard options of course, but you'd be familiar with that.

Join our discord  https://discord.gg/YuVaFFH , so you can drop by for a personal chat with one of our recruiters if you like :)

If you have any questions, please dont hesitate to ask!

Consider this an invitation should you wish to join, if you apply we'll sort you out.

Grtz Mr_Edge_

BBMM
Beer Belly Master Mindz

BBMM reqr.png

BBMM naval base updates 17 dec 2019.PNG

BBMM_and_BBMMx_Combined_Recruitment_poster.png

Sign in to follow this