Deep61

new british collection on early release

6 comments in this topic

Question

[D61]
Players
53 posts
7,256 battles

Can you tell me what it means when I see "Surrey" on early release but I cannot really buy or research them?

Am I missing something??

Many thanks in anticipation

5 answers to this question

Players
6,058 posts
12,066 battles
41 minutes ago, Deep61 said:

Can you tell me what it means when I see "Surrey" on early release but I cannot really buy or research them?

Am I missing something??

Many thanks in anticipation

It means that you can't obtain these new ships normally, but they will become ordinary tech tree ships as soon as the next patch hits.

For the duration of this patch only, the only way to obtain these ships is by doing some kind of mission, in this case it's from getting the tokens from the directives and using those to buy a special kind of lootbox in the armory (in the british ship section thingy) and hope that your random draw will be one of these ships.

Bonus is that if you get any of the 4 ships this way, it will come with a permacamo now instead of you having to buy the permacamos with tokens separately. Personally I preferred buying the camos separately as I could choose which one to get and which ones to skip, but it is what it is.

[D61]
Players
53 posts
7,256 battles
2 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

Take a look at the amory and the directives.

thanks so much will take a look

take care

[D61]
Players
53 posts
7,256 battles
13 minutes ago, NothingButTheRain said:

It means that you can't obtain these new ships normally, but they will become ordinary tech tree ships as soon as the next patch hits.

For the duration of this patch only, the only way to obtain these ships is by doing some kind of mission, in this case it's from getting the tokens from the directives and using those to buy a special kind of lootbox in the armory (in the british ship section thingy) and hope that your random draw will be one of these ships.

Bonus is that if you get any of the 4 ships this way, it will come with a permacamo now instead of you having to buy the permacamos with tokens separately. Personally I preferred buying the camos separately as I could choose which one to get and which ones to skip, but it is what it is.

many many thanks for this it is a great help i got it in my random box number 3.

again many many thanks

• Cool 2

Sign in to follow this