leonkent23

AGAIN DC AND WG NO IS NO SERVER PROVLEM

6 comments in this topic

Players
32 posts

NOW GO CLOSE 60 DAY AND THE PROVLEM EXIST YET AND NO I  O NOT ALONE THIS PROVLEM ALL OTHER GO DC OMG WG check THE SERVER YOU HAVE............................................

Players
422 posts

Game server just shut down in the middle of a scenario battle no doubt i'll go pink for not contributing to game etc. and unable the get back in.

WG Server has stuffed up again, have forgot how many times this has happen, i guess in a couple of week we will get compensation.

WG GET A NEW SEVER.

Players
32 posts

is a joke SOME USERS MAY HAVE TROUBLE CONNECTING TO THE EU SERVER just tell the server is down for all no some sorry wg you have couple of week  severe problems on you server

Players
422 posts
20 hours ago, leonkent23 said:

is a joke SOME USERS MAY HAVE TROUBLE CONNECTING TO THE EU SERVER just tell the server is down for all no some sorry wg you have couple of week  severe problems on you server

You say a couple of weeks it's been like this since game release years ago, You'd think a NEW SERVER would be on the cards by now.

Btw, It's away worse at PTS release times and mid-end of previous patches, probably explain why patches are so frequent, the sever can't go any longer than a month without breaking down. 

• Cool 2