YabbaCoe

0.9.1 PTS - Updates to Service Record

8 comments in this topic

[WG]
WG Staff
4,646 posts
4,418 battles

Captains! :cap_win:

• The order in which in-game possibilities unlock has been changed.
  • The number of battles required to reach the majority of Service Record levels has been reduced.
  • The rewards have been updated: unlocking different Service Record levels will now bring Coal, Free XP, days of Warships Premium Account, signals, camouflages, containers, and upgrades.

Please note: on the main server, all players who started playing prior to the release of Update 0.9.1 will receive all the newly added rewards for the levels they have already reached, minus the old rewards already received.

Thus, for reaching the last level of the Service Record, these players will get the following: 15,000 Coal; 4 days of Warships Premium Account; 9 daily containers (with five More Resources containers among them); upgrades; consumable camouflages; and economic and special signals.

• Cool 3

Players
3,019 posts

can someone post the actual rewards for older players? like minus the stuff we got, i didn't get dis part at all, does it mean we get nothin?

• Cool 1

[COMFY]
Players
256 posts
2,745 battles
On 2/8/2020 at 1:27 PM, lossi_2018 said:

can someone post the actual rewards for older players? like minus the stuff we got, i didn't get dis part at all, does it mean we get nothin?

Now this caught my attention aswell, what were the rewards for those stages even ?

Players
3,019 posts
51 minutes ago, Flock_Undead said:

Now this caught my attention aswell, what were the rewards for those stages even ?

I remember creds I think, and maybe some premium its been too long. I got no free ship since I signed before the link bonuses

Players
2,106 posts
9,538 battles

I don't understand why was so difficult to write what rewards will get the players that passed the whole 'service', which is like 99% of active players...

Players
3,019 posts
3 hours ago, Palubarac said:

I don't understand why was so difficult to write what rewards will get the players that passed the whole 'service', which is like 99% of active players...

Prob cuz we get nothin? :D :fish_cute_2:

[PUPSI]
Privateer
11,662 posts
38 minutes ago, lossi_2018 said:

Prob cuz we get nothin?

:Smile_facepalm:

Thus, any players who have already reached the final level in their Service Record by the time that Update 0.9.1 is released will receive 15,000 Coal, 4 days of Premium Account, a supercontainer, and nine daily containers (with five More Resources containers among them), as well as upgrades, expendable camouflage patterns, and economic and special signals.