0.9.1 PTS - British Cruisers: Part 2

11 comments in this topic

[WG]
WG Staff
4,595 posts
4,410 battles

WG_SPB_WoWs_Screenshots_Publictest_091_Directives_EN_1920x1080.jpg

Captains! :cap_rambo:

With the release of Update 0.9.1 the British heavy cruisers branch will become available for everyone to research.

Royal Tokens: a themed temporary resource which can be obtained by completing Directives and Daily Missions, and collected from Daily Shipments.

British Premium cruiser London: awarded for completing four Directives.

Commander Andrew Cunningham: can be obtained from the Armory in exchange for Royal Tokens.

WG_SPB_WoWs_Infographic_Andrew_Cunningham_Perks_0.9.1_en.jpg

You can test Andrew Cunningham during the Public Test. In order to do so, you need to complete missions, you can find in Public Test article

Please note: the rewards for activities on the Public Test server and the ways in which they can be earned may differ from those on the live server. Cruiser VI London will not be available on the Public Test server.

Heavy cruisers V Hawkins, VI Devonshire, VII Surrey, VIII Albemarle, IX Drake, and X Goliath won't be available in the Tech Tree for use during the Public Test.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[Z3NIT]
Players
701 posts

Thanks for not putting another random ruffle for Tokens!!

To me, it's much better if we can choose how to spend them!

• Cool 1

Players
12 posts
23,900 battles

I opened more than 22 crates with those tokens....not a single ship, i knew some have 3 ships already.....WRONG WRONG| WRONG, wargaming must share these more equally

[UNICS]
Beta Tester
67 posts
11,299 battles

Totally fed up of the bollocks greedy time gated and intensive directives system chosen to distribute content.

Use the campaigns, NOT the edited directives.

Soviet, French and now British special commander locked behind time gated intensive grinds. You hate your playerbase. Not interested on grinding these lines becasue of the missing captain which is perceived as mandatory (specially the french one)

Seriously, STOP with the time constrained intensive grinds, These are no longer "special events" when they are the usual events. Every single time time gated grinds...

Edited by floribe2000
bypassing word filter
  • Cool 1

[WG]
WG Staff
4,595 posts
4,410 battles
V 30. 1. 2020 v 13:34 Warlord_Gerrit řekl/a:

I opened more than 22 crates with those tokens....not a single ship, i knew some have 3 ships already.....WRONG WRONG| WRONG, wargaming must share these more equally

The crates on PT, that you exchange for doubloons doesn't drop any ship. Maybe you wanted to post this in Current Update part, not the PT?

Players
1,872 posts
19,310 battles

I like that in the Armoury there is some actual choice this time around on what to spend tokens on, I hope you guys keep this choice on the life server.

I couldn't quite figure out what the value of the premium bundles was Im assuming its for when getting Admiral Cunningham for those people who cannot do all the grinding so they can buy extra tokens to make up the shortfall which is fair enough

Players
3 posts
5,684 battles

Has anyone else found the British heavy Cruisers to be absolute rubbish? I play the British Line and I'm still using Light Cruisers over these pathetic mediocre non entities. I am sick of the Royal Navy ships being useless compared to Russia, Germany, Italy and France. You could be excused for believing that their is massive bias here. I was looking forward to the Heavy cruisers but there's no way I can use them on other Cruisers. They don't have range, survive-ability, speed or smoke. POINTLESS. I don't play the top fantasy tiers.