YabbaCoe

0.9.1 PTS - Bug reports

23 comments in this topic

[WG]
WG Staff
4,663 posts
4,418 battles

Captains! :Smile_facepalm:

Please let us know, if you encounter any bug during Public Test 0.9.1.

If you encounter any game crash or freeze, please post here crash report. 

Thank you

[GLOBS]
[GLOBS]
Players
260 posts
16,330 battles

Having a problem getting in to the test . 

image.png.0b7c65e163c0d12eae96f98b27a6768d.png

WG Centre says Nope . . . . :Smile_sad:

Ps I know this is all the right words etc ...  but I can't even access anything . 

Players
6 posts
9,674 battles

ok I had the same problem.

Yesterday I installed the client.

Email is the same as in my main account.

Password differs.

Game started and had a problem to authentificate: server error.

?? today i could login with no problems !!

Players
1,052 posts
15,102 battles

Less of a bug and more of a loophole:

image.thumb.png.2242c007c01ab47540669d1afe36231f.png 

"How?" You ask. Well, I went to the Armoury to check up on getting an upgrade for Smolensk, and when it eventually loaded I checked out the "British Navy 1" section, and was presented with this for 1,000 Doubloons! Unlike the Live server...

image.thumb.png.8c5b3cb0092130602fb52b1eb58dc775.png

Players
1 post
6,112 battles

I have today many server problems. every iam out from server and come not in game back. So many server problems i never have in all times since closed Beta on begin from World of warships. please repair that

[WG]
WG Staff
4,663 posts
4,418 battles
Před 14 hodinami Erzengel_Mike řekl/a:

I have today many server problems. every iam out from server and come not in game back. So many server problems i never have in all times since closed Beta on begin from World of warships. please repair that

Is it still ongoing? Yesterday evening we were encountering servers outage, so your login attempts might were affected by this...

Players
2,106 posts
9,549 battles
2 hours ago, YabbaCoe said:

Is it still ongoing? Yesterday evening we were encountering servers outage, so your login attempts might were affected by this...

What about extending the PTS then? For at least one day that was pretty wasted (yesterday) [?]

Players
2 posts
15,361 battles

Bug or not i have all British Heavy cruisers.  in armor i used doubloons British Navy 1 and get Tier 8 Albemarle.

Later on tech tree i can research Tier 9 and 10.1816818732_TestServer.thumb.png.dbbf0787fae9e2a2bc3a6cd0dfae0fc1.png

[WG]
WG Staff
4,663 posts
4,418 battles
Před 2 hodinami Palubarac řekl/a:

What about extending the PTS then? For at least one day that was pretty wasted (yesterday) [?]

Unfortunately not, as we are tied with the schedule. We still need some time to gather data and try to make some changes before second round. Sorry for that.

Před 2 hodinami Capra76 řekl/a:

Can't get into the armory, it just stays in the loading screen until you esc out of it.

Same issue, as for several updates - this is the problem with ingame web browser. 

You still have time for round 1, so just go to folder of PT, go to res folder and doubleclick on engine_config... with search find "hardwareacceleration" (often hardware is enough to find it) and rewrite "auto" into "false".

Fix for that was unfortunately delayed, maybe it will be done for 0.9.2, maybe later.

[WG]
WG Staff
4,663 posts
4,418 battles
Před 2 hodinami LaevaKapten řekl/a:

Bug or not i have all British Heavy cruisers.  in armor i used doubloons British Navy 1 and get Tier 8 Albemarle.

Later on tech tree i can research Tier 9 and 10.1816818732_TestServer.thumb.png.dbbf0787fae9e2a2bc3a6cd0dfae0fc1.png

As we stated in the article: Heavy cruisers V Hawkins, VI Devonshire, VII Surrey, VIII Albemarle, IX Drake, and X Goliath won't be available in the Tech Tree for use during the Public Test.

But I can see you have Goliath... can you actually play with that ship?

Players
2 posts
15,361 battles
21 minutes ago, YabbaCoe said:

As we stated in the article: Heavy cruisers V Hawkins, VI Devonshire, VII Surrey, VIII Albemarle, IX Drake, and X Goliath won't be available in the Tech Tree for use during the Public Test.

But I can see you have Goliath... can you actually play with that ship?

Yes ! i played in co-op.

shot-20.01.24_17.32.38-0668.jpg

• Cool 1

[GLOBS]
[GLOBS]
Players
260 posts
16,330 battles

I think someone got a little over zealous with the zeros 

image.png.afbb1c0bd0e7377422cdc4a269f5c17e.png

This might be a little bit OTT guys  . :cap_haloween: 1,000,000 Base XP . . in just 2 and a bit days . . 

Oh don't you just love the PTS :Smile_hiding:

Back to Testing  :Smile_honoring: 

• Funny 2

[GLOBS]
[GLOBS]
Players
260 posts
16,330 battles

and then there is this 

image.thumb.png.483d0c4b0b298d98ba1f6245841feb8f.png

80,000,000 Damage to ships in 2 and a bit days ?

@YabbaCoe  yeah WG could you have a word with the person who sets these missions please .

I think they are a little  Zero  Slap Happy  . :Smile_hiding:

[WG]
WG Staff
4,663 posts
4,418 battles
Před 17 hodinami gmomkey řekl/a:

and then there is this 

image.thumb.png.483d0c4b0b298d98ba1f6245841feb8f.png

80,000,000 Damage to ships in 2 and a bit days ?

@YabbaCoe  yeah WG could you have a word with the person who sets these missions please .

I think they are a little  Zero  Slap Happy  . :Smile_hiding:

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/public-test/public-test-091/

"Besides the standard combat missions that offer you rewards, the "Combat Missions" section has been complemented with additional combat missions for technical testing. Please note: these combat missions do not offer any rewards for their completion. You can tell them apart from other combat missions by the presence of the word "Test" in their titles."

I stressed this out in General Feedback thread...

• Cool 2

[GLOBS]
[GLOBS]
Players
260 posts
16,330 battles
On 1/27/2020 at 8:53 AM, YabbaCoe said:

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/public-test/public-test-091/

"Besides the standard combat missions that offer you rewards, the "Combat Missions" section has been complemented with additional combat missions for technical testing. Please note: these combat missions do not offer any rewards for their completion. You can tell them apart from other combat missions by the presence of the word "Test" in their titles."

I stressed this out in General Feedback thread...

Ops  :Smile_hiding: that's what you meant . Thanks for the reminder . at least we know the mission setters are all ok . .  :Smile_honoring: Thank you @YabbaCoe :Smile_honoring:

• Cool 1

[WG]
WG Staff
4,663 posts
4,418 battles
V 28. 1. 2020 v 15:30 Toxoplasmosi řekl/a:

@YabbaCoe

The 3 guns turret at the stern of the Giulio Cesare, when the ship is in turing, often turns on itself at 360 °

Can you please send me a replay of this? I just tried a quick battle myself, trying to turn those guns, but they never went 360°.

Thank you

• Cool 1

Players
364 posts
11,443 battles
2 ore fa, YabbaCoe ha scritto:

Can you please send me a replay of this? I just tried a quick battle myself, trying to turn those guns, but they never went 360°.

Thank you

Hi Yabba,

I will do it as soon as it will happen again. As you can see, I play a lot of game with Giulio Cesare and I do not know, in the WG replay folder, wich is the game that this happen. It happen sometime not alltimes. In the meantime, If can help, situation is this:

"All guns at left side of GC (full sped), start fast turn left with ship and moving aim for guns turning on the right side". Now the 3 guns turret at the stern sometime turns on itself at 360 °. (but is not a real problem, Yabba.)

Soon when happen again the replay will coming. Just tell me where I can send the wowsreplay file.

Thanks for your attention, regards.

[WG]
WG Staff
4,663 posts
4,418 battles
Před 4 minutami Toxoplasmosi řekl/a:

Hi Yabba,

I will do it as soon as it will happen again. As you can see, I play a lot of game with Giulio Cesare and I do not know, in the WG replay folder, wich is the game that this happen. It happen sometime not alltimes. In the meantime, If can help, situation is this:

"All guns at left side of GC (full sped), start fast turn left with ship and moving aim for guns turning on the right side". Now the 3 guns turret at the stern sometime turns on itself at 360 °. (but is not a real problem, Yabba.)

Soon when happen again the replay will coming. Just tell me where I can send the wowsreplay file.

Thanks for your attention, regards.

Thank you for that. It is not a big issue, it can be just another discovered bug. 

When it will happen again, just send it to me in PM or attach it here

• Cool 1

Players
6 posts
4,955 battles

Can't actually get into the PTS at the moment, just "Waiting for Authorisation" constantly. Left it for a few hours and still have the same issue. You guys at WG got server issues again?

To add to this too, the settings cog and close window X are non-functional either. I have to Alt+F4 to close the game if the client gets stuck on "Waiting for Authorisation"

image.thumb.png.383d37201e38e70356bf83db24135d1f.png