49rTbirdEU

[GOFP2] Recruiting

4 comments in this topic

[GOFP2]
[GOFP2]
Players
12 posts
5,734 battles

GOFP2=Grumpy "Old/Odd/Ordinary/Ornery" Folks Play 2.

This is the EU extension of the "GOFP2" Clan as we have the First Part on the NA server. We are a very casual clan... in fact, We created it solely to provide the economic benefits to our members.  To date, we don't do CW, though we may in the future but we do occasionally get a few members to division together, and participation in the weekend "Naval Battles" is strongly encouraged.  Hey, what can I say...it's tough to get Grumpy Odd Folks to cooperate!    

So, if you're interested in an active, clannish-type clan, look elsewhere.

If you just want a clan tag, and those nice economic & research bonuses, send me a request in-game or leave a message here or submit an application.                                                                                                        

[GOFP2] 49rTbirdEU     

Edited by 49rTbirdEU
Info Added.

[SLOTH]
Players
28 posts
13,255 battles

Huh I was in gofu on NA and got kicked for not enough contribution to naval battles... well sometimes I forgot to activate it....

[GOFP2]
[GOFP2]
Players
12 posts
5,734 battles

Sorry to hear that HawkDouk.  I saw some messages about the NA side getting down on some players.  Hope they change back to being more mellow.  I am in the NA side also and plan on staying on BOTH sides as my Fleet there is as big as my Fleet here.

Edited by 49rTbirdEU
wrong word used

[GOFP2]
[GOFP2]
Players
12 posts
5,734 battles

GOFU dumped me also and I started this Clan for casual players to have fun like GOFU used to be like.  Sign up if you just like to have fun and enjoy the game.

[GOFP2] is on NA and EU servers.

Edited by 49rTbirdEU
added info