You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Claim Your Compensation Now! [EU Server Issue]

49 comments in this topic

[VL-NL]
[VL-NL]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
100 posts
20,202 battles

get error msg Kapitän, derzeit sind keine Boni verfügbar. Halt auf dem Portal Ausschau nach neuen Events!

• Funny 1

[VL-NL]
[VL-NL]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
100 posts
20,202 battles

A was to fast.

Disregard last message

• Cool 1

Players
144 posts
29,098 battles

I only received the WG container, but NO signal flag assortment.

Sorry, I read too carelessly; formatting the bulleted list has deceived me. :Smile_facepalm:

[-NBN-]
Players
8 posts
9,800 battles

So Wargaming can set what you get in a container, even guarantee it. Interesting...

That's why new, or long time absent players get useful stuff and long term regular players get mostly useless stuff.

Players
117 posts
13,428 battles
11 hours ago, Silver_Leviathan said:

I only received the WG container, but NO signal flag assortment. :Smile_facepalm:

Can you read? 

You get a container:

with 1d premium and some flags 

• Funny 1

Beta Tester
4 posts
8,638 battles

When I click on the button that says 'Check' to claim the compensation I get this message:

"Captain, there are no available bonuses at the moment. Keep an eye out for upcoming events, which will be announced on the Portal!"

I tried it 3 times and get the same message, I logged into the game just in case it had been awarded anyway but it hasn't...

Any advice on what I'm doing wrong? Yes I am logged into my account while trying to claim it...

Thanks.

[1701]
Players
129 posts
13,643 battles
11 hours ago, Ouawjoigu said:

So Wargaming can set what you get in a container, even guarantee it. Interesting...

That's why new, or long time absent players get useful stuff and long term regular players get mostly useless stuff.

I may be wrong, but I think the WG containers are a type of container that always gives you premium plus flags?

Players
2,106 posts
9,538 battles
1 hour ago, Steel_duck_1 said:

I may be wrong, but I think the WG containers are a type of container that always gives you premium plus flags?

You're correct but I believe you missed his point which was ironically pointing out how every loot box in WOWs has become full RNG except these ones (WG compensation crate) which always come with 1d of premium and a couple of flags.

[TDOG]
Beta Tester
183 posts
8,445 battles

Well, collected said container when article went live

Said issues are not resolved as, lo and behold once again
Partway through a match, booted back to login screeen and awaiting authorization

Players
39 posts
5,410 battles

Still not fixed... 

Hey why not have an event where you blatantly rip us off so we can pay for new servers for you guys ?? :cap_hmm:

Players
2,106 posts
9,538 battles
14 minutes ago, MrFingers said:

So @MrConway, @Crysantos,... How are you going to compensate players who didn't manage to log in today to play a battle?

They will give us another day of premium, like that solves any issue.

It's quite insulting IMHO.

[SEED]
Beta Tester
11 posts
13,913 battles

And again server issue EU... hope there will be more contest in the NeXT compensation… 1 Premium day and 6 flagg is to little … my toughts----

[URUC]
Players
1 post
1,195 battles

So its a server issue right now? I am not able to login at the moment. it tells me my username is already in use and I cant do anything about it.

Players
3 posts
12,255 battles
13 minutes ago, QuarryTFL said:

So its a server issue right now? I am not able to login at the moment. it tells me my username is already in use and I cant do anything about it.

Uhh yep, look at the orange title at the top that says "server issues, read more".

[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,242 posts
17 minutes ago, Palubarac said:

They will give us another day of premium, like that solves any issue.

But only if you played a battle. What for the players who wanted to play a battle, but couldn't get in because server said no?

tenor.gif?itemid=13782932

Players
2,106 posts
9,538 battles
23 minutes ago, YabbaCoe said:

Seems like the servers are going back online slowly...

Seems like you're having more and more issues with the servers and still giving insulting compensations like 1 day of premium and a couple of useless flags.