Sign in to follow this  
Rowboat_Cop

Just a question, have the Kronshtadt been secretly nerfed recently?

16 comments in this topic

Players
353 posts
20,403 battles

Hey guys.

I tried looking around for any posts about this normally very awesome ship.

But I could not find any information.

It is just that all of a sudden it no longer performs even near what it used to.

I can not really put my finger on just what it is but it just feels like it performs at 20% of what it used to .

So I just wanted to ask here  ;)

/Me

• Cool 1

[CATS]
Players
28,167 posts
14,910 battles
28 minutes ago, Rowboat_Cop said:

Hey guys.

It is just that all of a sudden it no longer performs even near what it used to.

I can not really put my finger on just what it is but it just feels like it performs at 20% of what it used to .

/Me

If you cannot say what was changed, according to your opinion, then it sounds like a personal problem.

And performing 80% less is definitely a personal problem.

• Cool 1

Players
353 posts
20,403 battles
Just now, ColonelPete said:

If you cannot say what was changed, according to your opinion, then it sounds like a personal problem.

And performing 80% less is definitely a personal problem.

Not really helpful :)

I asked a question about nerf's, the rest I can deduce myself.

/Me

• Cool 1

Players
463 posts
7,353 battles
3 hours ago, ColonelPete said:

I answered your question...

No you answered a question that wasn't asked as per usual:fish_palm:. Why dont you give someone else a chance to answer a question? Go on! the rest will do you, and the rest of us some good.

• Cool 2

[CATS]
Players
28,167 posts
14,910 battles
4 minutes ago, Merlin851526 said:

No you answered a question that wasn't asked as per usual:fish_palm:. Why dont give someone else a chance to answer a question? Go on! the rest will do you, and the rest of us some good.

Only if you do not understand the answer.

If the witnessed performance is caused by a personal problem, what does that say about negative changes of the ship? Think!

• Boring 1

[LUSOS]
Players
341 posts
20,110 battles
2 hours ago, ColonelPete said:

Only if you do not understand the answer.

If the witnessed performance is caused by a personal problem, what does that say about negative changes of the ship? Think!

It means you cant be sure of any modification made on any ship unless you work for WG and in a position to know so.

Until you have a fairly amount of matches to compare results, you can't answer it.

And even although you are right, as it's most likely a personal issue, you continue to be a major [edited].

Go count ants on a trail or something like that, but stop harassing every player that comes here with a question, no matter how ridiculous it may look to you.

• Cool 2

[CATS]
Players
28,167 posts
14,910 battles
11 minutes ago, powerverde said:

It means you cant be sure of any modification made on any ship unless you work for WG and in a position to know so.

Until you have a fairly amount of matches to compare results, you can't answer it.

And even although you are right, as it's most likely a personal issue, you continue to be a major [edited].

Go count ants on a trail or something like that, but stop harassing every player that comes here with a question, no matter how ridiculous it may look to you.

80% performance reduction? Not sure?

I do not even need to play the ship to know that this is not true. :Smile_facepalm:

Some people should put more thought into what they are writing.

[LUSOS]
Players
341 posts
20,110 battles
36 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

80% performance reduction? Not sure?

I do not even need to play the ship to know that this is not true. :Smile_facepalm:

Some people should put more thought into what they are writing.

Oh, you were appointed as the Thoughts Police? The man has a question, it can be answered without the need to be arrogant to him.

• Cool 1

[CATS]
Players
28,167 posts
14,910 battles
7 minutes ago, powerverde said:

Oh, you were appointed as the Thoughts Police? ...

Looks like you do not understand, again...

People can write what they want. And I will answer what I want :cap_like:

• Boring 1

Players
463 posts
7,353 battles
7 minutes ago, powerverde said:

Oh, you were appointed as the Thoughts Police? The man has a question, it can be answered without the need to be arrogant to him.

Trust me you are wasting your time. This is all he does .

[H8RNG]
Beta Tester
133 posts
12,759 battles
17 hours ago, powerverde said:

Where is the arrogance?

The answer is clear and obvious. 

Problem exists between keyboard and chair.

• Boring 1

Players
463 posts
7,353 battles
3 hours ago, TheRealGiantKiw1 said:

Where is the arrogance?

The answer is clear and obvious. 

Problem exists between keyboard and chair.

Well if you take the time to read over the OP's question you find that he is not suggesting he is a novice with the Kronstat. In fact if you further took the time to see how many games the OP had in said ship, you would find that he has 75 games played. Moreover he has a reasonably good win rate in it ( One I would be envious of ). He was asking a reasonable question in my opinion. A question I might add, that shouldn't invite the arrogant assumption that he is actually the problem. Sadly all you are doing is reinforcing this assumption.

[CATS]
Players
28,167 posts
14,910 battles
1 hour ago, Merlin851526 said:

Well if you take the time to read over the OP's question you find that he not suggesting he a novice with the Kronstat. In fact if you further took the time to see how many games the OP had in said ship, you would find he has 75 games played. Moreover he has a reasonably good win rate in it ( One I would be envious of ). He was asking a reasonable question in my opinion. A question I might add, that shouldn't invite the arrogant assumption that he is actually the problem. Sadly all you are doing is reinforcing this assumption.

Yes, 80% performance reduction is completly "reasonable" in your world :Smile_great:

[ST-EU]
Players
156 posts
4,655 battles
Alle 22/1/2020 alle 13:43, Rowboat_Cop ha scritto:

Hey guys.

/Me

Stats-wise, I checked the release numbers and the current ones, only the fire duration nerf has been changed as far as I can see (which was a global Super Cruiser change). 

When was the last time you played Kron? * I used her a fair bit before Christmas to farm captain experience for my newly unlocked Stalingrad, and still found her as amazing as always (actually had some matches with so good RNG I thought they buffed the dispersion :cap_haloween:). 

Edit: forgot a piece of the last part, *A fair bit of new ships have been added this year, one of these is Alaska, which fight this ship well, but Kron still has its good place as naked Stalingrad at tier 9.

• Cool 1