Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Public Test of Update 0.9.1: Round 2

22 comments in this topic

[BASIC]
Players
937 posts
23,298 battles

I wonder if that upgrade for torpedo detection at 1.8 km will be changed?  I stopped participaing in PT sessions, because it's too time-demanding. Make misions for 'T6 premium ship container' easyier.

[BMD]
[BMD]
Players
978 posts
20,267 battles
12 minutes ago, koliber_1984 said:

I wonder if that upgrade for torpedo detection at 1.8 km will be changed?  I stopped participaing in PT sessions, because it's too time-demanding. Make misions for 'T6 premium ship container' easyier.

It wont trust me.

[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
7,037 posts
2,445 battles
1 hour ago, GoneFishingAgain said:

Why would anybody help with tests when your balancing of ships is questionable at best - and you just don't listen to feedback.

No ship testing is taking place on PT.

54 minutes ago, koliber_1984 said:

It is always possible to change the upgrades or e.g. torpedo values. That remains to be seen if and what will be changed.

As for missions: We do not want the missions to be the focus, but the testing itself. Otherwise there is no point in it, if we just want to give out extra rewards.

• Bad 1

Players
2,106 posts
9,568 battles
13 hours ago, Sehales said:

No ship testing is taking place on PT.

No comment on "we don't care about your feedback" ?

Thanks for confirming even though we all knew that already.

• Cool 1

Players
1,075 posts
15,102 battles

I got in, got booted out at precisely 1600 UTC, and then re-read the article because it's not supposed to be available for another half hour.

[GLOBS]
[GLOBS]
Players
263 posts
18,684 battles

Hows the Connection issues coming on ????  Trying to log in and the WGC says NO :Smile_izmena:

[PORT]
Alpha Tester
5 posts

Completed the Personal combat mission No.2 on test server. However no British Tokens on live server received.

Anyone received those tokens?

Personal combat mission No.2
  • Play 20 battles.
  • Earn 30,000 base XP.
  • Earn 100 "Set on Fire", "Caused Flooding", "Hits to Citadel", or "Torpedo Hits" ribbons.

Reward on the live server: 100 Royal Tokens.

Players
2,106 posts
9,568 battles
On 1/27/2020 at 9:17 AM, carrierlost said:

Completed the Personal combat mission No.2 on test server. However no British Tokens on live server received.

Anyone received those tokens?

Personal combat mission No.2
  • Play 20 battles.
  • Earn 30,000 base XP.
  • Earn 100 "Set on Fire", "Caused Flooding", "Hits to Citadel", or "Torpedo Hits" ribbons.

Reward on the live server: 100 Royal Tokens.

Royal =/= British.

Read more carefully.

Players
141 posts
19,917 battles

You'll have to dangle a much bigger carrot (rewards on live server) for people to participate in any PT. Don't be stingy, it's only pixels you're giving away, not your own blood.

• Cool 2

[-RNR-]
Players
1,574 posts

I thought I'd have a go, can't log in anyway so sod it, but never mind it's probably just for show as no one listens at WG anymore well only to the clink of coins perhaps :Smile_coin:

• Cool 1

[STEPA]
Players
7 posts
4,713 battles
On 1/22/2020 at 1:18 PM, The_EURL_Guy said:

Commanders, welcome to the Public Test of Update 0.9.1!

Read it on the portal

Wanna nerf the Kremlin again but it's secondary health everything else is perfectly fine, wg is so good that they know people have been complaining about the Smolensk for ages, but foooook dat sheet lEt'S nErf soMe hp oN AA

[4_0_4]
Players
8,539 posts
14,933 battles
8 hours ago, GoneFishingAgain said:

You'll have to dangle a much bigger carrot (rewards on live server) for people to participate in any PT. Don't be stingy, it's only pixels you're giving away, not your own blood.

I dont care about rewards, I just dont participate anymore because the feedback is ignored anyways.

• Cool 3

Players
2,106 posts
9,568 battles
20 hours ago, Zemeritt said:

I dont care about rewards, I just dont participate anymore because the feedback is ignored anyways.

Exactly.

WG just wants you to grind a bit more and then look the spreadsheets.

They obviously ignore all feedback so wasting time on it... not worth it.

• Cool 2

[OZYR]
[OZYR]
Players
1,770 posts
18,039 battles

I encountered something "interessting". N Caroline  captain skill EXP LOADER activated yet reload ( change) 35 sec.

Players
2,106 posts
9,568 battles

So the PTS is once again coinciding with the grind on the live server.

For some miserable rewards.

No, thanks.

Especially when all feedback is ignored.

• Cool 3

[BAD-A]
Players
7 posts
12,742 battles

New Map: Northern Waters.  What a surprise - completely symmetrical!  What is with all the mirror image maps, they are sooooo boring.  So that neither side has an advantage, but on average you don't if it is random as to which side of the map you start from.  Please please PLEASE can we have some more interesting maps where players can learn to use the terrain on their side to their advantage.  I hate this symmetry - it sucks....

Sign in to follow this