You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
exolon

Idiots tier 10 players

28 comments in this topic

[NODF]
[NODF]
Players
5 posts

Please do something about idiot players of tier 10 ... somehow make the difference between idiots and average players, good and very good players! Stop putting us all in the same pot! Make a competition to differentiate between the types of players ... the best to play with the best ... in a separate server cluster ... and the stupidest, to play with stupidity, in a cluster only their. But I guess I ask too much for a game of this kind ... in which, after all, everything that matters to the production company ... is just MONEY !!!

• Cool 6
  • Funny 4
  • Boring 8
  • Bad 4

Players
2,595 posts
18,772 battles

Well, problem is, there are a LOT of bad tier X players, including me. You and your awesomesauce would be left on your own fighting bots. Isn't that what coop is for? :cap_yes:

• Cool 3
  • Funny 3
  • Bad 1

[SINT]
Players
24 posts
4,988 battles

Ok, and based on what parameters do you want WG to separate the good from the avarage and the bad? Winrate, damage, avarage xp. And then also based on tier and shipclas?

• Cool 3

Players
33 posts

The thing is that if you play against the best players all of them will see their stats reduced so they will be taken to lower stats groups. If some people can actually have great stats is because they play against worse players.

[SHAFT]
Players
9,493 posts
8,838 battles
5 minutes ago, Dongi_2018 said:

Ok, and based on what parameters do you want WG to separate the good from the avarage and the bad? Winrate, damage, avarage xp. And then also based on tier and shipclas?

You cant seperate them.

First of all, there arent enough good players around, so if you let them play amongst each other, they basicly cant play at all. Sure, there are enough bad players around to play amongst each other most of the time.

2nd, you cant use WR. If only high WR player play against each other, their WR will automatically drop, towards 50%. Same for bad players, it would rise towards 50%.

Damage based on what? Account average? Certain tier average? Class average? DDs deal less damage than other ships. Lower tiers deal less damage than hightiers.

XP doesnt necessarily say much, as its tied to damage too much.

• Cool 5

[SINT]
Players
24 posts
4,988 battles
6 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

You cant seperate them.

First of all, there arent enough good players around, so if you let them play amongst each other, they basicly cant play at all. Sure, there are enough bad players around to play amongst each other most of the time.

2nd, you cant use WR. If only high WR player play against each other, their WR will automatically drop, towards 50%. Same for bad players, it would rise towards 50%.

Damage based on what? Account average? Certain tier average? Class average? DDs deal less damage than other ships. Lower tiers deal less damage than hightiers.

XP doesnt necessarily say much, as its tied to damage too much.

Exactly! 
WG would just open another can of worms if they tried to implement this kind of “classification”

[ALYEN]
Players
1,619 posts
3,579 battles
22 minutes ago, exolon said:

Please do something about idiot players of tier 10 ... somehow make the difference between idiots and average players, good and very good players! Stop putting us all in the same pot! Make a competition to differentiate between the types of players ... the best to play with the best ... in a separate server cluster ... and the stupidest, to play with stupidity, in a cluster only their. But I guess I ask too much for a game of this kind ... in which, after all, everything that matters to the production company ... is just MONEY !!!

YEAH, hide the stats and problem solved ....

Players
372 posts
5,645 battles
24 minutes ago, exolon said:

Dude hasnt played for 2 months and comes on whining about players that are actually mostly at his ability (though probably a lot less than 6k games).

figures.

go play more.

EDIT: 

apologies, must have had his stats hidden or something.

still, t10 win rate - 46%.

you are part of this problem.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

Players
3,295 posts
14,054 battles
24 minutes ago, exolon said:

But, you’re one of them...

• Funny 6

Players
445 posts

Instead of shooting down the OP or jumping straight to his stats to try and shame him, how about you think for one minute and maybe suggest an alternative, too many unicum trolls in community, just itching to jump in and blow their own egos.

Member of many communities, I find this one the most unfriendly or unhelpful and don't even get me started on mods, who should be stamping out this of of crap !

• Cool 1

[XTREM]
[XTREM]
Players
1,583 posts
13,502 battles
5 minutes ago, Mr_Wolfclaw said:

Instead of shooting down the OP or jumping straight to his stats to try and shame him, how about you think for one minute and maybe suggest an alternative, too many unicum trolls in community, just itching to jump in and blow their own egos.

Member of many communities, I find this one the most unfriendly or unhelpful and don't even get me started on mods, who should be stamping out this of of crap !

Meh, I still think WoT community is the absolute worst among WG games. This one is no where near as bad, and that's an accomplishment! 

• Cool 1

Players
114 posts
169 battles
9 minutes ago, Mr_Wolfclaw said:

unfriendly or unhelpful

They are just complaining to much about everything. Their bad mood cycles produce these feelings you have towards them.

9 minutes ago, Mr_Wolfclaw said:

maybe suggest an alternative,

Alternative like what? Where is your own suggestion?

The matchmaking can't really be adjusted. This game is aimed at casuals anyways. The developers don't expect anyone to reach a certain level of play and even clan battles or ranked battles don't see any restrictions for that reason.

Since you however asked for alternatives here is mine.

Create small communities with the help of Discord servers inviting Unicums to schedule organized training battle events together and enjoy a map of your choice in the game mode of your choice with a choice selection of skilled individuals.

That way you are in total control.

Players
3,295 posts
14,054 battles
19 minutes ago, Mr_Wolfclaw said:

He didn’t make a post about wanting help or advice. He made a post blaming everyone but him. Even though it’s clear he’s the problem he’s complaining about.

• Cool 5

Players
1,072 posts
12,547 battles

I just go and play tier 6 instead there are more players there that are not complete Window Lickers than in 90% of tier 10 games...

[YEBOI]
Players
292 posts
7,039 battles
33 minutes ago, Bear_Necessities said:

He didn’t make a post about wanting help or advice. He made a post blaming everyone but him. Even though it’s clear he’s the problem he’s complaining about.

This ^^

Bad players blame their team (no spotting, everyone potato, no support, bad RNG, etc). Good players make the most of a sh*tty situation and primarily blame themselves for making mistakes, missing key opportunities and / or not carrying hard enough. 

Potatoes will potate. Good players will adapt and overcome. The cycle continues.

• Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[CAPT]
Players
494 posts
12,420 battles
2 hours ago, DFens_666 said:

You cant seperate them.

The word cant means angle or tilt. Can't means cannot.*

*Free English lesson.:cap_horn:

[UA-NF]
Players
319 posts
5,979 battles

I wonder, your T10 winrate isn't stellar. With all the noobs gone it'll drop even deeper.

[YEBOI]
Players
292 posts
7,039 battles
3 minutes ago, Perekotypole said:

I wonder, your T10 winrate isn't stellar. 

Probably shouldn’t throw rocks if you live in a glass house. We may agree or disagree with the OP, but let’s not stat shame. Especially if your own T10 winrate is more red than the 1917 communist revolution. 

• Funny 2

[-TCP-]
Players
216 posts

I will offer potato defence for OP.

I am potato. I play T10 (and T9 and T8 who play T10).

My WR is 46% +

It was 2 months ago 44%

Potato is learning at a very fast rate. Not all 46% are poor. We evolve.

• Funny 1

[YEBOI]
Players
292 posts
7,039 battles
1 minute ago, TruePhoenix said:

I will offer potato defence for OP.

I am potato. I play T10 (and T9 and T8 who play T10).

My WR is 46% +

It was 2 months ago 44%

Potato is learning at a very fast rate. Not all 46% are poor. We evolve.

It’s not that people disagree with the notion that there are bad players in existence in T10. It’s the fact that OP came out with a little rant about “idiot players” ruining games to grab attention, when he himself is not immune to falling into this bracket. Well, attention has been grabbed. It’s fine, as long as the discussion remains civil

[-TCP-]
Players
216 posts

You associate idiot players with WR? This is wrong. making many mistakes in early game that depresses WR doesn't mean that player is idiot. 

• Cool 1