Jump to content
Armory Maintenance - 30.11.2021 04:00 UTC Read more... ×
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
albin322

just recived steel?

18 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[SVX]
Players
1,529 posts
18,243 battles

so i logged in and in port i just got 100 steel from nowhere! its not from the clan or any mission. does anyone know why i just randomly recived a 100 steel ? 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
2,260 posts
14,799 battles
30 minutes ago, albin322 said:

so i logged in and in port i just got 100 steel from nowhere! its not from the clan or any mission. does anyone know why i just randomly recived a 100 steel ? 

Perhaps your clan gave you some out of it's treasury? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[GRK3N]
[GRK3N]
Players
1,175 posts
6,500 battles

It happend to me to, was talking on the phone and running the game in the background and all of a sudden I got 100 steel, plus 7 from the clan bonus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SVX]
Players
1,529 posts
18,243 battles
7 minutes ago, Wizard27_1979 said:

Perhaps your clan gave you some out of it's treasury? 

no first think i checked ! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SVX]
Players
1,529 posts
18,243 battles
4 minutes ago, L8viathan said:

Isn't it a nice surprise? I wish i'd get some coal or steel out of nowhere too...

its a really nice suprise i just want to know if it was a mistake or a reward for something ! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,977 posts
35,036 battles
Just now, albin322 said:

its a really nice suprise i just want to know if it was a mistake or a reward for something ! 

Maybe a random incentive from WG. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,963 posts
21,391 battles

I could be wrong but I think its the clan bonuses from the Christmas events (snowflakes etc) as some people where not getting their clan bonuses when they received coal and steel, the plan was to compensate us this patch.

 

Even if im wrong im still happy for an extra 107 Steel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,184 posts
15,663 battles
8 minutes ago, lovelacebeer said:

I could be wrong but I think its the clan bonuses from the Christmas events (snowflakes etc) as some people where not getting their clan bonuses when they received coal and steel, the plan was to compensate us this patch.

 

Even if im wrong im still happy for an extra 107 Steel

this ^

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CAIN]
Players
4,993 posts
21,590 battles
10 minutes ago, ImperialAdmiral said:

Maybe Fatso is finally giving that free steel :Smile_trollface:

Well, it seems he made a mistake then, cause i received Coal instead. Belgians, you can't thrust them to do a simple task. ^^

  • Funny 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SVX]
Players
1,529 posts
18,243 battles
13 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

Well, it seems he made a mistake then, cause i received Coal instead. Belgians, you can't thrust them to do a simple task. ^^

agree only thing i trust belgians with is my waffles ! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
3,393 posts
4,310 battles
13 hours ago, Jethro_Grey said:

I just received 500 coal, dunno where that came from. @MrConway ? Any idea?

 

We had a bug with the clan base that was not applying bonuses correctly. Now that the bug was fixed the missing resources were invoiced to everyone :)

  • Cool 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CAIN]
Players
4,993 posts
21,590 battles
10 minutes ago, MrConway said:

 

We had a bug with the clan base that was not applying bonuses correctly. Now that the bug was fixed the missing resources were invoiced to everyone :)

Ah, thx for the Explanation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,890 posts
13,131 battles
6 hours ago, MrConway said:

We had a bug with the clan base that was not applying bonuses correctly. Now that the bug was fixed the missing resources were invoiced to everyone :)

 

Thank you. :cap_like:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×