Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
rinkula_go

ARP Takao new camouflage

24 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Players
104 posts
32,781 battles

"A new camouflage for flag_Japan_740b57e1da9b5d3fe46b61e09e3dcpremium_1114542bcd311c388080eea3a4d54a7eVIII ARP Takao has also been added"

 

Can't see any new perma camo for Takao. Someone tell me where it is, pls. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CAIN]
Players
4,994 posts
21,590 battles

Most likely, it's gonna get introduced via Mission/Event. 

 

I hope it's a WWII/ Atago style camo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
10,881 posts
12,556 battles
8 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

I hope it's a WWII/ Atago style camo.

XFu47.gif

Spoiler

It will be red/black from Anime

latest?cb=20160612050112

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
4,046 posts
9 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

I hope it's a WWII/ Atago style camo.

It's the red Takao ... (anime spoiler)
 

Spoiler

from before her changing sides in the anime.

 

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CAIN]
Players
4,994 posts
21,590 battles
1 minute ago, Panocek said:

XFu47.gif

  Reveal hidden contents

It will be red/black from Anime

latest?cb=20160612050112

 

 

1 minute ago, Egoleter said:

It's the red Takao ... (anime spoiler)
 

  Hide contents

from before her changing sides in the anime.

 

 

Ok, thx. 

 

First off: i liked the ARP anime, the first Season was Pretty good...for an anime. 

I liked Takao (the Character) and the Show even tho i do not consider myself to be a weeb. 

 

I do think it's good to have both camo Options (good/Evil) for Takao. 

But (and it's a big butt), why doesn't WG add a Atago style camo for her? Considering how many People actually have this ship but don't like the anime Looks, it would sell like hot cakes. 

 

Oh wait, they can't sell Takao and with a WWII style camo, People who have the ARP ship wouldn't have an incentive to buy Atago…case closed i guess. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NEXT]
Players
33,105 posts
16,619 battles
28 minutes ago, rinkula_go said:

"A new camouflage for flag_Japan_740b57e1da9b5d3fe46b61e09e3dcpremium_1114542bcd311c388080eea3a4d54a7eVIII ARP Takao has also been added"

 

Can't see any new perma camo for Takao. Someone tell me where it is, pls. 

The EU-DD were also added to the client...

Not everything in the client is visible  you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
10,881 posts
12,556 battles
Just now, Jethro_Grey said:

But (and it's a big butt), why doesn't WG add a Atago style camo for her? Considering how many People actually have this ship but don't like the anime Looks, it would sell like hot cakes. 

Disable port filters, WG implemented feature you still can use event/weeb/whatever camos and they take shape of "regular premium" ones

Spoiler

shot-20-01-20-17-28-31-0288.jpg

shot-20-01-20-17-29-56-0587.jpg

shot-20-01-20-17-29-26-0843.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
7,335 posts
11,668 battles
36 minutes ago, rinkula_go said:

Can't see any new perma camo for Takao. Someone tell me where it is, pls. 

 

24 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

Most likely, it's gonna get introduced via Mission/Event. 

 

MrConway (or was it Crysantos) said during the last stream, that there will be a way to unlock the camo soon. So some kind of mission or event for sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,267 posts
19,709 battles
1 hour ago, rinkula_go said:

"A new camouflage for flag_Japan_740b57e1da9b5d3fe46b61e09e3dcpremium_1114542bcd311c388080eea3a4d54a7eVIII ARP Takao has also been added"

 

Can't see any newimage.thumb.png.3db7a070b254a5721aaeca842c80af14.png perma camo for Takao. Someone tell me where it is, pls. 

A new one in addition to the existing one?  (which used to not give any bonuses - it does now, and yes it's been ages since i checked)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BOBS3]
Beta Tester
519 posts
20,216 battles

last patch they added the concealment and shell chance to hit, this patch they added the standard prem camo bonuses, but yes an additional one, a red one as stated above

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BWOLF]
Players
1 post
3,775 battles

So, just to be sure: If you buy the ARP TAkao that is now for sale with the red camo, and dismount that camo, it'll be blue right? Or will it be that rust spotted grey all ships have withouta camo equipped?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
10,881 posts
12,556 battles
7 minutes ago, SilverOokami said:

So, just to be sure: If you buy the ARP TAkao that is now for sale with the red camo, and dismount that camo, it'll be blue right? Or will it be that rust spotted grey all ships have withouta camo equipped?

You probably will have two camouflages, blue one that comes with the ship and additional red one. And technically third, "normal Atago" one should you disable Arpeggio filter in port

 

@MrConway can you confirm Takao will come in two colors for new buyers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WG]
WG Staff, Community
2,204 posts
11,632 battles

For those who already had ARP Takao, the Red camo is not available, not even for gold.

So, will we be able to get it through missions, or are we to buy it in the shop?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
4,046 posts
2 hours ago, Okitank said:

So, will we be able to get it through missions, or are we to buy it in the shop?

The later. It's only available with the ship.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,201 posts
7,237 battles
On 1/20/2020 at 11:25 AM, Jethro_Grey said:

But (and it's a big butt)

You shouldn't speak of poor Takao like this. I'm sure she makes a lot of effort with her diet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
3,393 posts
4,310 battles
3 hours ago, Panocek said:

You probably will have two camouflages, blue one that comes with the ship and additional red one. And technically third, "normal Atago" one should you disable Arpeggio filter in port

 

@MrConway can you confirm Takao will come in two colors for new buyers?

 

Yes, the two skins are separate. You could activate a filter, but why would you? :P

 

22 minutes ago, Egoleter said:

The later. It's only available with the ship.

 

Currently yes, although you of course get doubloon compensation for the ship.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
10,881 posts
12,556 battles
2 minutes ago, MrConway said:

Yes, the two skins are separate. You could activate a filter, but why would you? :P

To get 3rd camo when you want something not-weeb for a change?:cap_cool:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
3,393 posts
4,310 battles
Just now, Panocek said:

To get 3rd camo when you want something not-weeb for a change?:cap_cool:

 

But...

 

Spoiler

shot-20.01.31_19.32.54-0627.jpg

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
6,378 posts
6,764 battles
1 minute ago, MrConway said:

But...

To be fair that is pretty glorious..I'm almost tempted despite already owning both the Atago's..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
10,881 posts
12,556 battles
3 minutes ago, MrConway said:

 

But...

 

  Hide contents

shot-20.01.31_19.32.54-0627.jpg

 

Actually not glowing taco is quite refreshing after repeatedly failing to conceal myself on Northern Lights for like three years straight:Smile_hiding:

 

Option to turn event camos into "baseline premium" is one of the best recent features, both for change of looks and saving less than eye candy skins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
3,393 posts
4,310 battles
16 minutes ago, Panocek said:

Actually not glowing taco is quite refreshing after repeatedly failing to conceal myself on Northern Lights for like three years straight:Smile_hiding:

 

Option to turn event camos into "baseline premium" is one of the best recent features, both for change of looks and saving less than eye candy skins

 

I'm glad you like it, this is something that was suggested here frequently and I am glad we were able to do it.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
10,881 posts
12,556 battles
41 minutes ago, MrConway said:

 

I'm glad you like it, this is something that was suggested here frequently and I am glad we were able to do it.

To be honest, its mostly marketing and balancing teams that have developed a habit of perforating Wargaming foot with firearm in regular intervals ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×