Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Mrs_Ragdoll

Royal Navy Directive Stage 2

13 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[DIV-1]
[DIV-1]
Players
182 posts
7,586 battles

Did any one else noticed the new stage only starts until tomorrow? Why does it only starts at a Tuesday? All other Directives started at Mondays if I remember right, which makes more sense. Yesterday I've opened the 6th bundle and saw the tier 6 is in it. I thought I could buy it today but now I see the Directives are not available yet, I can't. I can't get enough tokes with the daily missions. I was really looking forward to try her out today but guess I have to wait another day  :(  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SHAFT]
Players
9,575 posts
8,858 battles

Imo 5 days between Directives has been the usual interval. Only for the PR directives was it 4 days.

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[DIV-1]
[DIV-1]
Players
182 posts
7,586 battles
12 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

Imo 5 days between Directives has been the usual interval. Only for the PR directives was it 4 days.

 

oh maybe my mistake then, I thought it was per week, on Mondays.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ANV]
Players
549 posts
4,693 battles

Slightly OT: it's nice to have directives again that are achievable for us mere mortals. 

  • Cool 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ODB]
Alpha Tester
2,973 posts
11,660 battles
4 hours ago, Mrs_Ragdoll said:

Did any one else noticed the new stage only starts until tomorrow? Why does it only starts at a Tuesday? All other Directives started at Mondays if I remember right, which makes more sense. Yesterday I've opened the 6th bundle and saw the tier 6 is in it. I thought I could buy it today but now I see the Directives are not available yet, I can't. I can't get enough tokes with the daily missions. I was really looking forward to try her out today but guess I have to wait another day  :(  

I've highlighted the problem with your post....you want instant gratification and therefore anyone or anything preventing you from getting it is wrong? My advice, wait another day and use the time to reflect......its not the end of the world

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WTFNO]
Players
563 posts
9,707 battles
3 hours ago, Lord0 said:

Slightly OT: it's nice to have directives again that are achievable for us mere mortals. 

Well, it's only for a CHANCE to get SILVER ships slightly in advance...

(and premium camos, yeah, but below T9 they are not that interesting)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SHAFT]
Players
9,575 posts
8,858 battles
29 minutes ago, CastorTolagi said:

We still have no idea how to finish the mission for Bajie, Wukong and Siliwangi in D2 

 

COME ON WG - WHERE ARE THE INFORMATIONS!!

 

Well, maybe those ships get released tomorrow - who knows.

Not that you need to that mission anyway (and the reward is nothing to speak of either)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SM0KE]
Players
5,457 posts
13,471 battles

Speaking of the new PA premiums, they look rather underwhelming (based on a very quick Google) - does anyone know any different?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,126 posts

Bajie is probably the best one of the three.

A super accurate Izumo: Say hello Slava design idea.

 

Siliwangi looks neither good nor bad. A mix of Ognevoi and Loyang with the Pan Asian DW Torps.

 

And Wukong - that is just bad.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,496 posts
14,135 battles
13 hours ago, Verblonde said:

Speaking of the new PA premiums, they look rather underwhelming (based on a very quick Google) - does anyone know any different?

 

I agree for the most part.


Siliwangi might turn out ok-ish, but doesn't seem that interesting to me.

Wukong - Charles Martel that trades speed boost and gun reload booster for deepwaters. Pretty bad trade if you ask me.


I guess the more accurate, longer reload Izumo might be interesting. Plus, I must admit I kind of like that camo. Overall though, I'd say these are very much skippable.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[KOKOS]
Players
446 posts
6,435 battles

Wukong seems pretty pointless to me. Doesn't Irian already fill the role of the long range HE shooting Pan-Asian premium cruiser with DWTs?

 

I mean, I get that the other ships are also copy and paste jobs for the most part, but this feels just superfluous.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[DIV-1]
[DIV-1]
Players
182 posts
7,586 battles
20 hours ago, Shaka_D said:

I've highlighted the problem with your post....you want instant gratification and therefore anyone or anything preventing you from getting it is wrong? My advice, wait another day and use the time to reflect......its not the end of the world

lol, it was just a question because I thought we always got the new Directives on Mondays and found it weird to suddenly have it on a Tuesday, not the beginning of a week. Which is not totally strange if you think the Directives goes per week and weeks imo begins at Mondays. But apparently it was never this way but per every X days. I just got the ship and will test her now.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×