Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Cyclops_

Naval battles star win not registering

6 comments in this topic

[OGHF]
Players
1,130 posts
19,747 battles

@MrConway, this has happened two weeks running now, engaged NB’s and went in with 2 clan mates, did 1470 base xp, needed 1050 but the game did not register although NB’s was enabled, anyone else had this??

[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
3,274 posts
3,507 battles
14 hours ago, Cyclops_ said:

@MrConway, this has happened two weeks running now, engaged NB’s and went in with 2 clan mates, did 1470 base xp, needed 1050 but the game did not register although NB’s was enabled, anyone else had this??

Please send a support ticket next time it happens and make sure to include screenshots of the naval battles interface before and after the battle, as well as the battle report. We are not aware of any issues with Naval Battles.

[OGHF]
Players
1,130 posts
19,747 battles

@MrConway, I have no problem with raising a ticket with screen shot of NB game & NB interface after the event, but to screen shot the NB interface before it happens when you do not know if it will happen??

[OGHF]
Players
1,130 posts
19,747 battles

@MrConway, it happened to me again tonight, so a Ticket has been raised as you suggested along with the screen shots you asked me to send, luckily I decided to screenshot the Naval Battles interface before I entered the battle. I am not happy with this as it keeps happening.

[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
3,274 posts
3,507 battles
On 1/26/2020 at 12:16 AM, Cyclops_ said:

@MrConway, it happened to me again tonight, so a Ticket has been raised as you suggested along with the screen shots you asked me to send, luckily I decided to screenshot the Naval Battles interface before I entered the battle. I am not happy with this as it keeps happening.

Thanks! 

[OGHF]
Players
1,130 posts
19,747 battles

Mmm, had the reply, devs are aware that is  happening, trying to fix it, otherwise reloading the game should fix it, really??, a bit like shutting the door after the horse as bolted!!

Sign in to follow this