ILOVEKIWIS

Looking for a clan! Newbie wants to teamplay

5 comments in this topic

[6-6-6]
Players
2 posts
5,181 battles

Hey everyone,

I am a player with no experience in teamplay, I'd like to learn to play in a group both in divisions and clan activties. 

I have few battles and I got back at the game in Christmas holidays, after basically saying goodbye to World of Tanks.

Atm i have the following tier VIII in dock:

chapayev

baltimore

cleveland

mogami

I have almost unlocked the Moskva (10k exp left), so i will have soon a tier X as well.

As in the title, I know i am a newbie, I don't know what is the correct way to play and I wish to learn and listen to more experienced players.

I of course have a mic and i can use TS or discord indifferently

Here's a link to my stats in case you were curious:

https://wows-numbers.com/player/503421833,ILOVEKIWIS/

You can write me here or in game indifferently

Beta Tester
462 posts
11,978 battles
11 minutes ago, ILOVEKIWIS said:

Hey everyone,

I am a player with no experience in teamplay, I'd like to learn to play in a group both in divisions and clan activties. 

I have few battles and I got back at the game in Christmas holidays, after basically saying goodbye to World of Tanks.

Atm i have the following tier VIII in dock:

chapayev

baltimore

cleveland

mogami

I have almost unlocked the Moskva (10k exp left), so i will have soon a tier X as well.

As in the title, I know i am a newbie, I don't know what is the correct way to play and I wish to learn and listen to more experienced players.

I of course have a mic and i can use TS or discord indifferently

Here's a link to my stats in case you were curious:

https://wows-numbers.com/player/503421833,ILOVEKIWIS/

You can write me here or in game indifferently

PMed

[OGHF]
Players
1,636 posts
27,144 battles

Hello Ilovekiwis,

We are a medium sized clan of more mature players in World of Warships, but we are part of a larger Old Gits Having Fun clan that has it’s own World at War, Cod4 servers etc.

We are looking for players for our World of Warships clan and you could fit right in, we play all tiers, play scenario and Naval Battles, Randoms, divisions etc, we are recruiting more captains as we have started playing Clan Battles this season and we are  now into the Gale League, we use TS3 for comms and are a fairly happy bunch, like a bit of light hearted banter etc.

Please check our main Clan out and see what you think. 

https://www.oghf.org.uk

Regards,

Chris (AKA Cyclops)

Players
186 posts
7,903 battles

Feel free to give me a shout, it's rare someone is proactive about wanting to play in a team, good for you!

We share discord with our sister clan AP so always plenty of active people around for divisions etc.

Sign in to follow this