Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
HentaiSquirrel

Request for hands-down pants down honesty: PR entirely for free - how many?

9 comments in this topic

Players
387 posts

Wondering if someone has posted sth. like this before and i just missed it - if so, plz point me to it. thx.

Now that the PR event has ended - for me there is only ONE question open to be answered:

How many players, on the EU server and on the other servers respectively, have actually managed to get the Puerto Rico entirely for free by mastering the grind  - w/o any gold boosters?

(The implicit question therein is about standing upright to a business decision and honoring the players, i.e. customers, with honesty).

[edit: slightly nerfed - honoring those addressed with politeness/respect]

[KINGS]
Players
29 posts
19,365 battles

palubarac that is not entirely correct answer to the initial question. E.g. I've completed all 7 directives, but bought the gold boosters the day they became available. I think there is no way to find out unless wg shows us the real gold-free numbers. 

• Cool 1

[LEEUW]
Players
441 posts
7,077 battles
On 1/20/2020 at 7:30 PM, Palubarac said:

154 on EU

Being in the HoF doesn't mean you get the PR for free.

• Cool 1

[V888]
Players
2,106 posts
9,532 battles

1 hour ago, whiskey_sk said:

palubarac that is not entirely correct answer to the initial question. E.g. I've completed all 7 directives, but bought the gold boosters the day they became available. I think there is no way to find out unless wg shows us the real gold-free numbers. 

51 minutes ago, TheBrut3 said:

Being in the HoF doesn't mean you get the PR for free.

Hmmmmm, alright... you are correct about that - 154 is the number of players who finished the 7th directive, with golden boosters or not.

However, I'm thinking from a different perspective (which might be wrong) that whoever finished the 7th directive would have enough tokens to complete the PR for free, wouldn't he? If some of them wasted doubloons on premium boosters is not so relevant as they would have finished her even without them.

• Cool 1

[LEEUW]
Players
441 posts
7,077 battles
59 minutes ago, Palubarac said:

that whoever finished the 7th directive would have enough tokens to complete the PR for free, wouldn't he?

Nope. If someone finished the directives too late, they didn't make it.

The challenge wasn't to only complete the directives 1-7, but also in time.

• Cool 2

[V888]
Players
2,106 posts
9,532 battles
4 minutes ago, TheBrut3 said:

Nope. If someone finished the directives too late, they didn't make it.

The challenge wasn't to only complete the directives 1-7, but also in time.

Yeah, you're right.

Well, I guess we'll never know then. WG will never release that information.

• Cool 2

Players
387 posts

Hi you three. Thx for the link and the posts!

Imho: even if some of the 557 [or 154/221/98 resp.] had additionally bought gold boosters or not the numbers are ridiculously small either way. 

Cheers o7

Players
56 posts
10,635 battles

I play almost every day, for like 3-6 hours (what a saddo I know), and I was nowhere near. I think I got about 23 million points which was less than half-way when event finished. Didn't use boosters.

To get PR for totally free must have taken a better player than me around 5-8 hours a day every day? Nuts, but I bet someone did it. 

PS I did the Benham grind and got it for free, but I don't think I'd do it again. 

Sign in to follow this