Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
_Conan_Librarian_

3 x CV low lvl fun

11 comments in this topic

[R3B3L]
Players
869 posts
29,020 battles

I just had this match:

307751191_CVsarefine.thumb.jpg.67913be72220df909918363555591074.jpg

Only 2 per side, but killed 50% of all ships and were the only ones to survive.

I can only imagine how it is with 3 CVs per side.

• Funny 1

[NECRO]
Players
1,584 posts

WG's subtle encouragement for every newbie to insta-buy T8+ premium ship and premium time for upkeep instead of playing the game from T1 up.

[CRU_]
Players
212 posts
8,763 battles

is balans comrade, Y U HAF 2 B so Med? buy tier X all problems go away

Players
564 posts
4,286 battles

Yup.... Great fun....

Flamuu just lost his marbles.... Kleber nerfed, so CV spots him from miles away, and in dodging the aircraft you are free to shoot at by the whole enemy team.... as he states (and I fully agree): "WG never thinks about whether a ship is fun to play against."  And that is how you end up with the broken CV's, Smolensk and other such idiocy....

Admittedly, I did buy the Smolensk with coal over the holidays, so I can be the a-hole spamming HE for once.

[NECRO]
Players
1,584 posts

The fun and engaging part of the game is now only T1/T2. No CVs, no pseudo-subs, no OP Russian delusions of grandeur.

2020 - year of the Tachibana!

• Cool 1

Players
127 posts
4,241 battles
11 minutes ago, Dutchy_2019 said:

Yup.... Great fun....

Flamuu just lost his marbles.... Kleber nerfed, so CV spots him from miles away, and in dodging the aircraft you are free to shoot at by the whole enemy team.... as he states (and I fully agree): "WG never thinks about whether a ship is fun to play against."  And that is how you end up with the broken CV's, Smolensk and other such idiocy....

Admittedly, I did buy the Smolensk with coal over the holidays, so I can be the a-hole spamming HE for once.

Im going for Salem, fk smolensk. Grinding toward Moskow at cursed T5 now. Soon will get Hindenburg with Zao.

Players
1,619 posts
18,174 battles

I certainly don't envy new players coming into the game considering the current state of low tiers with so many CVs in them. Also unfortunately a lot a new players don't want to take time learning a ship and the intricacies of the game, its just human nature to rush up the lines leaving the protected match making and running headlong into a very CV heavy meta. 

Beta Tester
2,792 posts
7,088 battles

Speaking of low tier ships, whats the average in the current meta, for a T3 ship to get dragged into a T4 match? 

Sign in to follow this