6 comments in this topic

[F_N_E]
Players
3 posts
2,683 battles

Hello,

I am using the WoWs EU game client via Modstation and have just updated to 0.9.0, some of the mods that I was using in 0.8.11 are now no longer selectable in Modstation. I was advised that Modstation may be out of date so I reinstalled to the latest version and still have the same problem. Can anyone offer any help please? 

Thanks, J.

[PUPSI]
Privateer
10,789 posts
4 minutes ago, Jamie_STi said:

I was advised that Modstation may be out of date so I reinstalled to the latest version and still have the same problem. Can anyone offer any help please?  

I'll guess you will have to wait until those mods are updated by their creators

[F_N_E]
Players
3 posts
2,683 battles

OK, thanks.  So am I right in saying Modstation is a "channel" for the mods it supports?

[CN_]
Moderator, WoWs Wiki Team
1,997 posts
6,391 battles

Yes, the modstation is just an installer for the mods offered there. The mods themselves are not developed by Wargaming and therefore it might take some time for the modders to make them compatible with the newest version of the game.

If there were big changes it might take longer than usual (with this update some of the internal file structure has been changed).

• Cool 1

[F_N_E]
Players
3 posts
2,683 battles
16 hours ago, floribe2000 said:

Yes, the modstation is just an installer for the mods offered there. The mods themselves are not developed by Wargaming and therefore it might take some time for the modders to make them compatible with the newest version of the game.

If there were big changes it might take longer than usual (with this update some of the internal file structure has been changed).

Thank you very much for the info.