You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
MacArthur92

This is impossible....

25 comments in this topic

[MORIA]
Players
7,317 posts
36,044 battles

How can such player get Thunderer? with so low amount of battles? He had to buy trillion crates and have luck to get coal.

shot-20.01.17_12.26.19-0715.jpg

shot-20.01.17_12.26.07-0890.jpg

shot-20.01.17_12.25.12-0722.jpg

• Cool 3

[SHAFT]
Players
9,555 posts
8,858 battles

My money is still on some WG shenaningan fake accs. Too many of those 100 battles played and owns 80 premiums including those coal ships.

Or they like to reset their accounts all the time, who knows :cap_fainting: (you keep those ships right?)

• Cool 6
  • Bad 1

[KOKOS]
Players
445 posts
6,421 battles

Lots of low tier premium ships and a Musashi? Looks like Christmas crates to me.

• Cool 2

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,403 posts
15,380 battles

Hi all,

My bet is that is transferred account (from another region - done quite a lot recently)... thus the low battle number and lots of ships...

Leo "Apollo11"

• Cool 7

Players
1,494 posts
14,093 battles
1 minute ago, Leo_Apollo11 said:

Hi all,

My bet is that is transferred account (from another region - done quite a lot recently)... thus the low battle number and lots of ships...

Leo "Apollo11"

I thought a server transfer would have transferred all the silver ships, as well? 

[XFS]
Players
205 posts
17,158 battles

Why does it matter ? you say impossible but prove its done ?

• Bad 1

[BGNAV]
Players
180 posts
19,119 battles
4 minutes ago, Captain_Newman said:

I thought a server transfer would have transferred all the silver ships, as well? 

Yes, all ships and stats are transferred. I know this since we have a new player who joined in the clan from US server and he have all ships that he owned or researched during his time there.
Maybe is reroll acc? In that case you keep all premium and special ships, but the stats are reseted

[CATS]
Players
26,233 posts
14,139 battles

Seems like people have too much time inspecting other players account.

We had such a case recently on the forum. Looks like battle numbers are (sometimes) reset when accounts get transfered.

• Cool 2

[MORIA]
Players
7,317 posts
36,044 battles
36 minutes ago, genosse said:

Lots of low tier premium ships and a Musashi? Looks like Christmas crates to me.

yup and it means he bought at least 200 of them to get such amount of coal (coal drop rate on them wasnt that great) to get the Thunderer in 15 random battles (3 of those 18 is on it) and 23 coops which give minimal exp to open crates. So I think it's account transfer.

[MORIA]
Players
7,317 posts
36,044 battles
21 hours ago, ColonelPete said:

Seems like people have too much time inspecting other players account.

We had such a case recently on the forum. Looks like battle numbers are (sometimes) reset when accounts get transfered.

he played badly so I wondered what happened. Then I saw this and I was surprised. But yeah I forgot about the account transfer and thus he lost all other stats

But the registration date is 15th of January 2020. Which means it’s not any transfer account. 

• Cool 1

Players
542 posts
3,073 battles
41 minutes ago, MacArthur92 said:

How can such player get Thunderer? with so low amount of battles? He had to buy trillion crates and have luck to get coal.

Easy to do.

1. Spend a ton of money on Santa's mega crates, get sucked in and spend even more!

2. Get Ships given you

3. Get gold

4. Get LOADS of coal

5. Keep going till you have it all..

Et Voila you got all the ships in that list and enough coal to buy thunderer. In some batches of 20 crates I was getting 40 to 50k coal drops. This is how much coal i've got! Got nowt I want to spend it on at the moment mind you..

Coal.jpg

• Cool 1

[MORIA]
Players
7,317 posts
36,044 battles
8 minutes ago, GraySlayer said:

Et Voila you got all the ships in that list and enough coal to buy thunderer. In some batches of 20 crates I was getting 40 to 50k coal drops. This is how much coal i've got! Got nowt I want to spend it on at the moment mind you..

Coal.jpg

:cap_wander_2:

• Cool 1

Players
1,100 posts
11,505 battles
1 hour ago, MacArthur92 said:

Then I saw this and I was surprised. But yeah I forgot about the account transfer and thus he lost all other stats

All the transfered accounts I know, all have original registration dates (date when account was registered in original server). 

[NWP]
Beta Tester
1,767 posts
16,610 battles
1 hour ago, GraySlayer said:

Coal.jpg

Relatively low on credits for a guy who can play on premium 24/7...

Players
542 posts
3,073 battles
1 hour ago, Ubertron_X said:

Relatively low on credits for a guy who can play on premium 24/7...

Not really I spend them all on signals all the time. 

[MORIA]
Players
7,317 posts
36,044 battles
1 hour ago, mariouus said:

All the transfered accounts I know, all have original registration dates (date when account was registered in original server). 

I did make a screenshot with the nick and registration date (didnt post it cause naming and shaming) and it's 15th of January 2020... which means he really just bought a lot of crates before the update .

[MORIA]
Players
7,317 posts
36,044 battles
8 hours ago, GraySlayer said:

Not really I spend them all on signals all the time. 

Same thing here... Can't gather a lot of them cause many goes on those flags. 

[THESO]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
3,206 posts
7,665 battles
13 hours ago, MacArthur92 said:

Is that so Strange ?

Every 2nd Event there is a Premium Crate with 5k Coal as one of the Options. So Generally its no Problem to get 20-30k Coal from Spending 50 Euros.

Now Pair that with some Whales having no Qualms just throwing 300 Euro at a Game. And you realize. For them getting 100-200k Coal is actually not such a Big issue.

One of my Friends actually bought 100 of the Mega Christmas Boxes....(He got the Super Big Christmas Package with Gorizia and all the other Stuff and then several of the Big Mega Crate Packages) And aside from getting 6 or so Premium Ships he also got about 100k Coal from it thus got himself a Smolensk....

Players
392 posts
7,875 battles

Fact of the matter is, that this ship game floats with more fat whales inside them. 

What really sucks golf balls through a garden hose is that some of their in game skill are god awful to deal with when in same team.

That is the real issue here, not whales making it rain for WeeGee hot dancer bank.

Players
1,437 posts
17 hours ago, MacArthur92 said:

Maybe they get their accounts restarted from zero by wg. In this case all stats become zero, they lose all ships, upgrades, pretty much everything except prem ships and prem stuff.

[MORIA]
Players
7,317 posts
36,044 battles
3 hours ago, L8viathan said:

Maybe they get their accounts restarted from zero by wg. In this case all stats become zero, they lose all ships, upgrades, pretty much everything except prem ships and prem stuff.

But the registration date is 15th of January 2020. 

Players
1,437 posts
5 minutes ago, MacArthur92 said:

But the registration date is 15th of January 2020. 

I hadn’t checked the reg date but yea in that case he did as you guessed. Look at his prem ships. So many of them bought recently and he had one or no games in them. I think he bought lots of mega crates to get the ships before Xmas event ends and bought thunderer with the coal he received in return. I can’t think of another explanation.

• Cool 1

Weekend Tester
807 posts
9,108 battles

About €1500 on Christmas crates is easily enough to fill an account with coal ships and most premiums - including rare drops.

€1500 is literally nothing to a rich kid. I expect someone just downloaded the game and then dropped a couple of grand on buying stuff.

Players
542 posts
3,073 battles
10 hours ago, MacArthur92 said:

Same thing here... Can't gather a lot of them cause many goes on those flags. 

Yeah I run all my ships with full signals to gain every edge I can and that costs a lot of money. I don't want to use coal for them as a ship might come along that I want and then I would be annoyed had I spent it all lol. 

I'm hoping they make Somers for coal or allow us to exchange coal for steel as gaining steel is nigh on impossible. 

[TTTX]
1,562 posts
14,551 battles

Cleaned up the thread a bit. Please try to stay on topic.

Cheers