Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Longbowmann

Apparel shop

11 comments in this topic

[ATOM]
Players
30 posts
9,256 battles

Why is apparel shop still dead? Your managers defend PR because of free to play model yet you are unable for more then two months sell merchandise in your apparel shop?  You do not need income to pay your employees and development?

[DAVY]
Players
2,742 posts
13,702 battles

i read a thread a couple of days ago in which one of the WG guys said they had removed the WOWS stuff from the shop and were looking for other ways to make it available, the only way at the moment was actually going to live events, i'll try and find the link

[CAIN]
Players
4,382 posts
18,527 battles

The apparel was nice, not great but nice.

What i really liked tho, were the coins, sadly i have to choose premium ships OR coins. 

And ships Always win. Although  a Bismarck/ Tirpitz coin would be awesome..

Anyway, i prefer to use my own designs and go to the shop next town, which offers all Kinds of Services to customize apparel for cheap, and the Quality is actually quite decent. 

Should i ever have enough subscribers on my twitch channel, i might add my "Just Dodge" Shirt to the list of buyable items. 

[ATOM]
Players
30 posts
9,256 battles
5 hours ago, Excavatus said:

Topic moved into offtopic!

Ye it is less visible here ofc. Totaly not related. Better to attend clan and comunity meetings in blizzard tshirts and warthunder jackets right?  

[THESO]
[THESO]
3,750 posts
10,270 battles
16 hours ago, Longbowmann said:

Ye it is less visible here ofc. Totaly not related. Better to attend clan and comunity meetings in blizzard tshirts and warthunder jackets right?  

yes it is completely unrelated for the gameplay.. I agree with you.

[WAR]
Players
428 posts
1 hour ago, Excavatus said:

yes it is completely unrelated for the gameplay.. I agree with you.

No offence.... but the community is from Mars.... the staff from Venus.....

I love it how both sides can twist can twist and weave (no pun intended) through peoples statements. :Smile_sceptic:

However, I never really KNEW there was a store... no wonder they are looking for other ways to sell stuff.... please, make it quick, I might wish to buy something.

[THESO]
[THESO]
3,750 posts
10,270 battles
4 minutes ago, Kiwi1960 said:

No offence.... but the community is from Mars.... the staff from Venus.....

I love it how both sides can twist can twist and weave (no pun intended) through peoples statements. :Smile_sceptic:

However, I never really KNEW there was a store... no wonder they are looking for other ways to sell stuff.... please, make it quick, I might wish to buy something.

Mate, first of all, moderators are community too, we are not staff.. we don't work for WG..

and second.. me you anyone, we don't have to like or love the rules, but there are rules.. everywhere..

this forum included..

I'm not going into context or anything.

and frankly not twisting anything about it..

Gameplay section : topics about gameplay

Merc store : has nothing to do with gameplay.

Plain and simple.

[WAR]
Players
428 posts
1 minute ago, Excavatus said:

Mate, first of all, moderators are community too, we are not staff.. we don't work for WG..

and second.. me you anyone, we don't have to like or love the rules, but there are rules.. everywhere..

this forum included..

I'm not going into context or anything.

and frankly not twisting anything about it..

Gameplay section : topics about gameplay

Merc store : has nothing to do with gameplay.

Plain and simple.

I wasn't arguing, the point is, some moaned about you doing your job and you handled it brilliantly... they made a point, you used their point to shut them down... as it should be....

Satff (moderators and the like) think one way, Players think another.... I thought your reply was dammed witty and really defused the situation.

If I was attacking you, you'd know it... and I'd probably already be banned. No offence meant... I just thought it was a GOOD reply on your part.

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this