You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
H3lom

Puerto Rico_Golden Boosts Blackout!

Do we deserve that strict from the game even with completed directives?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Do we deserve that strict from the game even with completed directives?

• Yes, Fair!
    • No, Insane!
  2. 2. Is it was obvious and announced that boosts for gold were limited by time "7.1.2020"?

• Yes, I knew that!
    • No, Not obvieously announced!
  3. 3. Do you want to extend the building process to a specific time period to let players who already finished the directives and stuck before getting it with a short time difference for example 3 or 4 Hours (Just as what have been done with Douke of York event)?

• Yes, Fir enough to extend time period of building the ship (So already passed Phase 35 in Stage 6 could get the ship)!
    • No, just spend 15K of gold to complet the building process that may needs only a couple of hours on same building rate to be completed!
  4. 4. Do you like to make boosts for gold active again as mid solution because it was not obvious or announced that it will be time limited?

• Yes, Fair for who already made progress and finished the directives!
    • No, it is just ended and no appreciation for how many directive players had passed or how much effort he made .. it is just about money not the game!

11 comments in this topic

[_I_]
Players
6 posts
11,747 battles

Hello all,

Happy new year,

I'll not complain about how it was painful. but really want to talk about the hidden characteristics of the shipyard and shipbuilding process.

So why it wasn't obviously announced that the boosts that you can activate with gold were for limited time?!,
why that time wasn't with the end of the event ?!,
why it was before the end of the shipbuilding by 7 days ?!

is it fair that players who played the directives and finished it with all normal boosts active just stuck before obtaining the ship by 2, 3 or 5 hours ?!

Is it normal that you pay for 15K doubloons while you have the 51 300 000 Points minus 251K which equals about (2:45 mins) or just give the game money for the 6K gold boost?!

It is not fair when completed all directives then manage to use gold and find that the boosters for gold exist but deactivated from 7.1.2020 without obvious announcement!

Some of us had the chance to play for Duke of York and the game extended the time of the event for us! ... as it was about gaming!
But in this one I see nothing to help the players get the ship ... it is all about money consuming "Even when being ready to complete the ship with gold and ready to pay the money for 6K doubloons boost you found it was time-limited".

I made questions and solutions feel free to answer and show your problems with that event and we may find a solution!

Hope wargaming understands how hard you can feel when stuck before obtaining the ship by 2 hours or maybe minutes!!

shot-20.01.14_17.00.39-0947.jpg

Edited by H3lom
being clearer that even paying money didn't work!

Players
3,130 posts
10,626 battles
6 minutes ago, H3lom said:

Hello all,

Happy new year,

I'll not complain about how it was painful. but really want to talk about the hidden characteristics of the shipyard and shipbuilding process.

So why it wasn't obviously announced that the boosts that you can activate with gold were for limited time?!,
why that time wasn't with the end of the event ?!,
why it was before the end of the shipbuilding by 7 days ?!

is it fair that players who played the directives and finished it with all normal boosts active just stuck before obtaining the ship by 2, 3 or 5 hours ?!

Is it normal that you pay for 15K doubloons while you have the 51 300 000 Points minus 251K which equals about (2:45 mins) or just give the game money for the 6K gold boost?!

It is not fair when completed all directives then manage to use gold and find that the boosters for gold exist but deactivated from 7.1.2020 without obvious announcement!

Some of us had the chance to play for Duke of York and the game extended the time of the event for us! ... as it was about gaming!
But in this one I see nothing to help the players get the ship ... it is all about money consuming.

I made questions and solutions feel free to answer and show your problems with that event and we may find a solution!

Hope wargaming understands how hard you can feel when stuck before obtaining the ship by 2 hours or maybe minutes!!

shot-20.01.14_17.00.39-0947.jpg

God you poor thing (being genuine here).

Your telling me you ground the whole thing out for free?  And then you missed it by 2 hours????

Well comrade, pay 15,000 to pass go and give WG money. 

All that grinding and hours upon hours stuck to your chair over Xmas holiday only for you to hand over £40 in the end anyway (which you will, you know you will and WG knows this) 

I actually feel sick and genuinely sorry for you mate. There is a world out there.

[_I_]
Players
6 posts
11,747 battles
26 minutes ago, Redcap375 said:

God you poor thing (being genuine here).

Your telling me you ground the whole thing out for free?  And then you missed it by 2 hours????

Well comrade, pay 15,000 to pass go and give WG money. 

All that grinding and hours upon hours stuck to your chair over Xmas holiday only for you to hand over £40 in the end anyway (which you will, you know you will and WG knows this) 

I actually feel sick and genuinely sorry for you mate. There is a world out there.

Thx for reply and vote,

I want just to make it clear that I traveled that  Xmas but not to fancy vacation it was for work and I just had to work like 8 hours a day so I had 17 hours a day in different residential than my home with my laptop in the different governorate ... No somebody I know no place to go in this poor governorate and if just I was home in the capital I would not think about the game or grinding directives!

You may hate what I have done as grinding and progressing but surely I'm not an idiot ... there was nothing to do than eat and sleep! so I had to kill the time and keep my mind busy!

[V888]
Players
2,106 posts
9,520 battles

You know what's the worst part?

You'll buy her for 15k doubloons.

You know the rest of the story.

• Cool 1

[_I_]
Players
6 posts
11,747 battles
14 hours ago, Palubarac said:

You know what's the worst part?

You'll buy her for 15k doubloons.

You know the rest of the story.

Thx for participating,

Actually I was ready to fund the  6K doubloons to activate the gold boost as I wanted to save the effort that I made ...

and I purchased the doubloons when I knew that it was limited by a specific time I mad a ticket and they refund me....

the only price was acceptable for me to pay for 2:45 hours as a personal case or even to pay a 4 Million points (as I think that what gold boost gives) was to buy 6K gold ... and more than that (15K of gold) is just unrespect from the game to people who made the effort to be in that point.

I'll never look back as I have STALIN, YOSHINO and will have THUNDERER & COLBERT or OHIO soon ... and really I prefer Stalin over Puerto Rico itself but that all for let wargaming know that no need to make between lines rules as it is just a game and I'll not be carefully read every sentence wrote with 11pt font on the screen in popup window!... it is not a secret as that controls our results.

we play it to be happy and make friends and that style of pushing and managing to consume money will have its impacts.

• Cool 1

Players
58 posts
3,436 battles

Imaging buying the 3 cash shop boost for 24.000 doubloons and didn't finish, then game says "Yo ! spend 15.000 more to finish".

Nanii ?! 39.000 doubloons for 1 ship, while 24.000 is already too much ??!

Troll game.

80€ of boost for nothing and support says "GTFO" no refund of doubloons refill. (even partial)

This "event" was a gigantic joke, infos were totally scattered all over the place (in-game, news, forum, shop...), with contradict ones or imprecise, then lead to people wasting money into nothing, and then it's not WG fault.

I'm 1000% disappointed.

• Cool 1

Players
445 posts

Being honest couldn't give a flying Fig about PR. WG have lost the plot and the trust of the players in an effort to milk as much money as possible, to keep the Vic and Vlad happy !

• Cool 1

[_I_]
Players
6 posts
11,747 battles
12 hours ago, _Yuudachi_ said:

Imaging buying the 3 cash shop boost for 24.000 doubloons and didn't finish, then game says "Yo ! spend 15.000 more to finish".

Nanii ?! 39.000 doubloons for 1 ship, while 24.000 is already too much ??!

Troll game.

80€ of boost for nothing and support says "GTFO" no refund of doubloons refill. (even partial)

This "event" was a gigantic joke, infos were totally scattered all over the place (in-game, news, forum, shop...), with contradict ones or imprecise, then lead to people wasting money into nothing, and then it's not WG fault.

I'm 1000% disappointed.

Thx for participate and I totally feel your experience!

[_I_]
Players
6 posts
11,747 battles
10 hours ago, Mr_Wolfclaw said:

Being honest couldn't give a flying Fig about PR. WG have lost the plot and the trust of the players in an effort to milk as much money as possible, to keep the Vic and Vlad happy !

Thx for participate!
Totally agreed! and they should work for what they have done! and pay attention to the players and the game itself.

[_I_]
Players
6 posts
11,747 battles
19 hours ago, Palubarac said:

Still tempted to buy her? :cap_money:

No for sure :-)

• Cool 1