Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Kilen2018

Sansonneti will get obtainable again ?

3 comments in this topic

Question

[LORDS]
Players
28 posts
13,322 battles

Hi,

i would like to know when can we be able to buy boxes allowing collection packages from Sansonneti Italian Admiral ?

i have been very unlucky in December, my former pc needed to be replaced  (GPU dead) and it happened just before the end of my grinding for Sansonneti.

on the 16 pictures required (i guess it’s 16 total ?), I am just missing one (or 5 copies of the others I already have even) to be able to unlock Sansonneti and it’s no more possible actually.

so, when can we be able to purchase (for 1000coal) Sansonneti boxes in Armory like we can actually for North Pole collection or for 2&3 years wows anniversary boxes and the others ?

i really just needed one box left lol, it’s so frustrating. 🤯

that happened really in worse moment, without pc broken, that should have been just a formality to get Sansonneti...

and I need him for Venezia ASAP.

otherwise I am blocked.

Please tell me boxes from that collection will get purchasable soon in the armory. 🙏🙏🙏

thanks

2 answers to this question

[PUPSI]
Privateer
10,803 posts
4 minutes ago, Kilen2018 said:

i would like to know when can we be able to buy boxes allowing collection packages from Sansonneti Italian Admiral ?

Elements of the collection can only be obtained from the relevant event containers. In Update 0.9.4, we're planning to make the “Resolute and Rapid” containers available in exchange for Coal in the Armory. This way you'll still be able to complete the collection and get Commander Luigi Sansonetti in case you miss anything during Update 0.8.10! The cost of the containers will be announced later.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/game-updates/update-0810-resolute-and-rapid/

• Cool 2

Sign in to follow this