Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Ocsimano18

Put Submarines into the Dockyard

9 comments in this topic

Players
1,438 posts
6,770 battles

Suggestion for WG: Put all submarines to the dockyard, and make them obtainable only by a PR amount of time gated grind/price. 

• Cool 2
  • Funny 3

Players
1,633 posts
18,223 battles

I can live with that being the requirement, sadly whilst WG do love to make as much money as they can they will want to ram subs into random battles as fast as possible, so even they wouldn't be that greedy to put subs behind such a high pay wall.

[SHAFT]
Players
9,575 posts
8,858 battles

So how does MM create matches if Subs are also supposed to be mirrored ? Just assuming they should ofc... CVs also mirrored too, and all other classes aswell, unless someone sat in queue for 3 mins. But i dont see team a having a sub and team b not having one at all.

so doesnt really work out i believe, especially in the early phase, where you could only buy a sub and not grind it.

Players
1,496 posts
14,135 battles

They need to give up on the incredibly dumb idea of having guided torpedoes that ignore torpedo protection and hit citadelssonar pings keeping things lit through smokes before we can talk about how subs can be distributed. I had the chance to test out the latest testing iteration and they're absolutely game breaking. In addition I found them not fun to play and not fun to play against, which seems to be a classic wg design lately.

• Cool 2

[-RDE-]
Players
300 posts
24,779 battles

if subs are coming their aiming system should be the same as dds. as with the event we had.

[CR33D]
[CR33D]
Players
2,785 posts
26,670 battles

Better put them in the scrapyard. 

• Cool 4

Players
1,496 posts
14,135 battles
2 minutes ago, fumtu said:

Better put them in the scrapyard. 

This would be my preferred option, sadly WG seems desperate for a new class so it's fairly certain they're coming.

Sign in to follow this