You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Varate_me_k_as_Klaiw

No More MOGADOR?No KLEBER?

52 comments in this topic

Players
19 posts
2,786 battles

Good Evening

Dear W.G i want ask you something?Are you really NERF mogador and Kleber?You give to "mighty fake warriors"shitboats like "Smolensk"(and now...like Puerto Rico...yeah..nice ship...pass full broadside in front of 457 A.P cannons--Thunderer-- and "no big deal...i have W.G imunity"!!!

And now you find that the Tier9 and 10 french dd's are O.P something?

WITHOUT smoke...in already redicoulus consealment!..Bravo once more....When you bring us the next patch...we sell every French DD we have...or even better humiliation for your dev.we use them only at Co-op battles!!!WOW....

Thank you again one more Time.....I really hate my GF who invite me to your game...is good game w/o good balance

• Cool 6
  • Funny 5
  • Boring 9

[KOKOS]
[KOKOS]
Beta Tester, Players
3,387 posts
9,857 battles

Ehhhhh....... :cap_popcorn:

Players
3,295 posts
14,054 battles
6 minutes ago, Varate_me_k_as_Klaiw said:

Good Evening

Dear W.G i want ask you something?Are you really NERF mogador and Kleber?You give to "mighty fake warriors"shitboats like "Smolensk"(and now...like Puerto Rico...yeah..nice ship...pass full broadside in front of 457 A.P cannons--Thunderer-- and "no big deal...i have W.G imunity"!!!

WITHOUT smoke...in already redicoulus consealment!..Bravo once more....When you bring us the next patch...we sell every French DD we have...or even better humiliation for your dev.we use them only at Co-op battles!!!WOW....

Thank you again one more Time.....I really hate my GF who invite me to your game...is good game w/o good balance

If a little nerf to concealment bothers you with these ships... 

ok.....gif.abfc250f346605437e905cf9f677212b.gif

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[THESO]
[THESO]
3,727 posts
10,190 battles
3 minutes ago, Bear_Necessities said:

If a little nerf to concealment bothers you with these ships... 

ok.....gif.abfc250f346605437e905cf9f677212b.gif

Kleber! stealthbote!

Confirmed dead!

• Funny 3

[CATS]
Players
26,133 posts
14,103 battles
39 minutes ago, Varate_me_k_as_Klaiw said:

Good Evening

No, they do not.

They just consider them to be too strong.

image.thumb.png.8e0c66db2912a05127cbde90d4db54bf.png

Players
264 posts
13,759 battles

For real the Kleber is a monster of a ship when played right or when played by a mad man who likes to say DAKA DAKA while going 50kts at 15km targets and laughing while they miss. It needed a bit of a nerf.

• Cool 4
  • Funny 3

[SHAD]
Players
2,467 posts
11,026 battles

If your guns aren’t firing you are not playing the Kleber correctly.

Players
2,589 posts
18,772 battles
40 minutes ago, MaxxyNL said:

Ehhhhh....... :cap_popcorn:

Mogador and Kleber are you NERF WTF WG 

PS: SMOL shitbote

PS2: Hate WTF

PS3: OMGAWD

*summary may be consumed in the establishment

:cap_tea:

[SHAD]
Players
2,467 posts
11,026 battles

If your guns aren’t firing you are not playing the Kleber correctly.

Players
372 posts
5,645 battles
56 minutes ago, Varate_me_k_as_Klaiw said:

Good Evening

PR can’t tank 457’s broadside.
 You prob won’t get citadel due to underwater citadel, try aiming slightly below normal line. You will however still get big meaty damage.

[KOKOS]
Players
445 posts
6,366 battles

All I want for Christmas, is ...

61ZLUgrjMQL._AC_SX466_.jpg

See you in the hell for people who make bad jokes. :fish_aqua:

• Funny 6

Players
264 posts
13,759 battles
Just now, El2aZeR said:

Meanwhile CV mains:

tibZPwO.png

good cv main or the majority of cv mains?

Players
264 posts
13,759 battles
1 minute ago, Rionnen_marksman said:

PR can’t tank 457’s broadside.
 You prob won’t get citadel due to underwater citadel, try aiming slightly below normal line. You will however still get big meaty damage.

Bow,stern,upperbelt are all overmatched by 457. Lower belt if angled however will cause deflections

[SHAFT]
Players
9,480 posts
8,832 battles

French DDs are not beginner friendly, they have a high skill ceiling. Good players were most likely overperforming, while bad players were underperfoming. That happens when you create ships like these...

• Cool 1

[POI--]
Players
1,145 posts
9,566 battles

French DDs getting a concealment nerf and have still insane speed, guns, range, special AP mechanics

Khaba wants to know your location

• Cool 2
  • Funny 4

Players
8,083 posts
8,914 battles
9 minutes ago, Elypse201 said:

special AP mechanics

French AP is not special and interaction with AP shells is not special. What is special is their saturation mechanics, as they are the sole DDs where the mid section is not holding as much hp as the whole ship, thus it can get saturated (every other DD runs out of hp before that happens). Ironically, this most of all increases survivability against HE (and SAP), as AP overpens do not care about saturation. A BB overpenning a Kleber will always (at least) do the 10% it should do.

[UNICS]
Players
1,350 posts
20,084 battles

WG forgot to buff khaba which should be the nemisis for the kleber, now it has no role

• Cool 5

[ALYEN]
Players
1,619 posts
3,579 battles
3 minutes ago, Sleepy_Bunny said:

French AP is not special and interaction with AP shells is not special. What is special is their saturation mechanics, as they are the sole DDs where the mid section is not holding as much hp as the whole ship, thus it can get saturated (every other DD runs out of hp before that happens). Ironically, this most of all increases survivability against HE (and SAP), as AP overpens do not care about saturation. A BB overpenning a Kleber will always (at least) do the 10% it should do.

so basically the "How it works!" video WG released last year about HP does not apply to them ? Typical WG ...

[ALYEN]
Players
1,619 posts
3,579 battles
2 minutes ago, Ysterpyp said:

WG forgot to buff khaba which should be the nemisis for the kleber, now it has no role

Khaba is still good, just much harder to play than Kleber ...

[UNICS]
Players
1,350 posts
20,084 battles
2 minutes ago, Hugh_Ruka said:

Khaba is still good, just much harder to play than Kleber ...

Compared to Kleber, why would you play it ? 

• Cool 2

[ALYEN]
Players
1,619 posts
3,579 battles
1 minute ago, Ysterpyp said:

Compared to Kleber, why would you play it ? 

Because I don't have the Kleber yet :-) No seriously I fell in love with the ship ever since I got it. I don't play it well, but I still like it when things click into place ... it's kinda the same attraction as TRB IJN boats ... highly risky but if they work the results are spectacular ...

• Funny 2

Players
8,083 posts
8,914 battles
Just now, Hugh_Ruka said:

so basically the "How it works!" video WG released last year about HP does not apply to them ? Typical WG ...

It does apply to them. Just differently. In the How it works test subject was a Fuso anyway, so obviously has some differences to a DD. In general though, almost every ship has one section that holds as much hp as the whole ship, which thus never runs out of hp before the ship dies and never gets saturated. On any non-DD, that section is the citadel. Citadel will never run out of hp, it will always be the full damage and because it is the citadel, it's always a citpen for 100% shell damage. On DDs, which have no citadel (anymore), midsection (where the citadel would be in) holds all that hp and while it cannot be citpenned for 100% damage, it will still never get saturated, but always take the damage it should, till the DD is dead. French DDs are special, in that their mid section holds less hp than the whole ship. It can get saturated. As a result, French DDs can reach a point where a hit at the mid section only does half the damage it should, because the section itself is saturated and the rest is taken from the overall hull hp. Unless it's an overpen, because overpens do not care about saturation, they deal 10% damage that is not linked to any section, like fires, floods and ramming.

• Cool 2