Sign in to follow this  
Carroda

Already found one. Awesome.

4 comments in this topic

[MIAU]
Players
20 posts

Hello,

I've been playing WoWs on and off for quite a while now.  I'm by no means a great player, but I don't think I completely suck either.

I can't get used to the current 'camping' meta just yet..   too often I still try to push and get killed because I'm the only one in range it seems.  ofcourse, this could just be the perception, since the whole game seems to be revolving around long range gunnery and HE spam at the moment?  (while I prefer brawling in battleships,  I think its really cool.  But for some reason my highest winrate is in DD's by playing like a cheeky bastard...  and capping/spotting. )

Either way, I do get complete random invites to clans occasionaly, wich I so far never accepted.   But seeing as I'm starting to play more again, it might actually be a good idea to join a clan.  Especially since it could help me improve my game .

I'd definately be looking into divisioning up with people.  A program to talk to one another using a mic wouldn't be a problem for me.  (makes teamplay a lot more fun with quick communication) 

I can speak English, Dutch and German pretty fluently.  (Ofcourse with an accent.)

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
4,046 posts

If you are ok with not playing competetivly (we don't do clan wars) and most communication being german, you'd be welcome in MIAU.

We are a clan that isn't taking itself very seriously. We make fun of each other on a regular basis but all meant in good spirit. For what a person would you be if you can't laugh about yourself sometimes? That doesn't mean that we are completly unskilled. Some of us are pretty good actually if they play alone. It is when we form a team that we don't work well. But at least then we still had fun when we failed (most of us, sometimes, maybe :Smile_hiding:). We could probably give you some good advice and help you get better.

• Cool 1

[MIAU]
Players
20 posts

That does sound pretty good.   My only problem is that due to work I'm not online every week, So that could be considered an issue.  My main problem, I think, it hitting stuff. :Smile_playing:  Think I only have a hit-rate on main battery guns of 25%
And a lot of times, when I finally get a broadside to shoot at, its more often than not a couple of overpent, 1 pen and no citadels for example.  (or shots going long, shots going short, and nothing hitting.  I guess the ships spec would be pert of that problem, but still, its something I'd like to get better at.

Competative play isn't for me.. Don't have the ammount of time time sink into the game to really get gud.  I'll have to settle for mediocre, But i'd like to excell at mediocraty. :cat_cool:

What do you use to communicate during battles?  and do you team up on a regular basis?

• Cool 1

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
4,046 posts
10 minutes ago, Carroda said:

My only problem is that due to work I'm not online every week, So that could be considered an issue.

Not at all. We have a 200 day limit for inactive players.

What do you use to communicate during battles? 

Teamspeak. I'll give you the details about the server in a PM.

and do you team up on a regular basis?

Certainly. You can find one or two divisions of us playing almost every evening.

I'll have to settle for mediocre, But i'd like to excell at mediocraty. :cat_cool:

Sounds like a perfect fit. :cap_horn:

Sign in to follow this