You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Gnolfus

When does the directives end?

16 comments in this topic

[PN4VY]
Players
69 posts
2,364 battles

Is it the 13th or 16th? Heard both things, if it's the 16th I can get the Gorizia, if not it's pretty pointless to try, about halfway through directive 3 (didn't play at all during christmas).

[SHAFT]
Players
9,511 posts
8,849 battles
1 minute ago, NothingButTheRain said:

So where does this article mention the end date? It only mentions the missions but not the directives

image.thumb.png.8f0d833064b64db3101014fb11ca5586.png

:Smile-_tongue:

Also, Hall of fame is active from 7th - 14th.

[PUPSI]
Privateer
10,819 posts
4 minutes ago, NothingButTheRain said:

So where does this article mention the end date? It only mentions the missions but not the directives

The Directives will be available for completion until January 14.

[LUZ1]
Players
572 posts
11,231 battles
1 hour ago, NothingButTheRain said:

Btw, anyone else notice that at this time, a mere 89 people have managed to complete directive 7?

Yep. Good for the mental health of the other 50.000 or so :cap_haloween:

• Funny 2

[SEN]
Players
795 posts

I got Gorizia, with a decent, human grind, spent time with my family, have fun, and I preserved my sanity ignoring all the directives after third one;

I am not a unicum player, not even a very good one, just the casual 48-50% WR, an old dude who only come here for fun, not for ego inflating.

And by no means I will pay the greedy WG hundreds of € for a pixel ship, haha !

I used the money more wise, upgrading my rig to the mighty Ryzen 7 3800x, and a Gigabyte Mortar MoBo. Yeah, and some more RAM.

Something really useful for 2020 and longer. After almost a month, I am more than happy with my decision :cat_cool:...

• Cool 4

Players
95 posts
7,608 battles
26 minutes ago, SEN_SEN_Channel_Portugue said:

I got Gorizia, with a decent, human grind, spent time with my family, have fun, and I preserved my sanity ignoring all the directives after third one;

I am not a unicum player, not even a very good one, just the casual 48-50% WR, an old dude who only come here for fun, not for ego inflating.

And by no means I will pay the greedy WG hundreds of € for a pixel ship, haha !

I used the money more wise, upgrading my rig to the mighty Ryzen 7 3800x, and a Gigabyte Mortar MoBo. Yeah, and some more RAM.

Something really useful for 2020 and longer. After almost a month, I am more than happy with my decision :cat_cool:...

And that's what a sensible person does,  More people should think like this.  :cap_horn:

• Cool 2

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
4,740 posts
5,280 battles
7 hours ago, Gnolfus said:

Is it the 13th or 16th? Heard both things, if it's the 16th I can get the Gorizia, if not it's pretty pointless to try, about halfway through directive 3 (didn't play at all during christmas).

Tonight, supposedly.