Flandre Bug Read more... ×
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
citaDELer

puerto rico for FREE grinders. yours progress?

13 comments in this topic

[BPC]
Players
139 posts
6,701 battles

i have only seen one player complete it litterally for free on twitch, no camoes bought with money, no flags, no doubloons, no ships bought for tasks specially. did it look healthy at the end? Def not. this was an average player.

[PKTZS]
Weekend Tester
2,567 posts
18,223 battles

I'll reach 32/36 completely for free, since even  the Premium Time I got was from one of the T10 ships containers of the event. I completed 5 directives. 6th was just too much and I was exhausted.

shot-20_01.11_14_48.45-0809.thumb.jpg.e47861996d37e6a481fdfc685fc92733.jpg

[BGNAV]
Players
198 posts
22,757 battles

I got one booster with doubloons that i had anyway from SC's or other ways from the game and this morning got the ship!
BUT one clanmate refused to get booster with doubloons even if he had them so it played a lot and today finished his last mission from 7th directive and will get PR for free... crazy man :cap_wander:

[CKBK]
Beta Tester
939 posts
11,368 battles

I got the Stalingrad already, so I don't need another battleship with radar.

• Cool 1

[LADA]
Players
619 posts
9,059 battles

Hovering in and around Directive 5 - more by accident than by design. 

The freebies along the way (coal mainly) have been nice - but the whole event is for two groups of people. 

1) The group who can sink hours every day grinding intensively - quite a teeny weeny tiny fraction of the playerbase if the Hall of Fame is anything to go on.

2) Those who are happy to sink a heap of money on a premium T10. Some grinding STILL required if you don't wish to pay top whack of 24K dubloons for your trouble..... hmmmm.

I fall into neither of the two above categories - so no Puerto Rico for me. As I've said before; you may as well grind out FXP for the Alaska - infinitely more attainable without any timegates or daft directives needing +2,000,000 XP to meet. 

[THESO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,915 posts
10,103 battles

So far there are 70 players on the EU server that have completed all 7 directives so I assume they all got it.

For me I stopped at 5

[RONIN]
Beta Tester
5,532 posts
26,146 battles

I used 2 gold boosters, and finished 5 directives, even though only 4 were needed to get the ship. During directives 4-5 I had become so bored and annoyed with the mindless grinding, I can not imagine how someone could finish 7...

[B0TS]
[B0TS]
Players
275 posts
11,333 battles

I will just pay. :cap_money:

My prediction for next time would be: similar grind for new balanced by Stalin himself Soviet Union ship. Something close to (or above) Smolensk level. Because you know... Spreadsheets sais it's fine. 

• Cool 1