Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Ungrim_Baraz

Christmas event directives removed ahead of end date??

3 comments in this topic

[UNICS]
Beta Tester
67 posts
10,475 battles

So...

Maybe I did not understand something about the event, but from the web description (see attached screenshot) the directives should be available for completion until, and including, January the 13th. But today I see nothing in my port´s event directives, just a message "Stand by for new instructions, commander". 

I had allocated time this weekend to finish the "small grind" for Gorizia as I never intended to commit all my Christmas time for it. I was around 10 games far from completing directive 3 and now it has vanished.

I have already created a customer support ticket. Can anyone explain me what is going on?

Thanks

Gorizia event end date wrong not acceptable.jpg

event.jpg

WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
1,943 posts
12,028 battles
4 minutes ago, Ungrim_Baraz said:

So...

Maybe I did not understand something about the event, but from the web description (see attached screenshot) the directives should be available for completion until, and including, January the 13th. But today I see nothing in my port´s event directives, just a message "Stand by for new instructions, commander". 

I had allocated time this weekend to finish the "small grind" for Gorizia as I never intended to commit all my Christmas time for it. I was around 10 games far from completing directive 3 and now it has vanished.

I have already created a customer support ticket. Can anyone explain me what is going on?

Thanks

Gorizia event end date wrong not acceptable.jpg

event.jpg

Just check for other dozen topics and Crysantos' statement - just a bug and Directives are back online now (for me), also daily missions. T10-Module-Missions just returned. 

Sign in to follow this