Flandre Bug Read more... ×
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Gnirf

Directives suddenly disappeared?

74 comments in this topic

[H_FAN]
Players
2,724 posts
45,820 battles

Suddenly between two games all directives disappeared they should be active to the 14th.

Anyone else?

2020 event.jpg

• Cool 5

Players
269 posts
11,653 battles

Yes me too, more importantly the Personal assignments for tier 10 legendary upgrades are also gone! not supposed to be locked until February, and disapear in March :(

I was just 450k away from Hindy upgrade, also had a Gearing upgrade to grind before they snatch them away

• Cool 3

[RDNT]
Players
105 posts

+ daily missions & personal assignments also gone. And hall of fame is open....at least postbattle :fish_happy: (yet winning, sinkin' ships etc. doesn't score you any points)

Its probably a server brain fart. I just restarted the client to confirm the problem is not a wonky bug on my end. Its not. The problem persists :-\

I'll abandon ship for now until its hopefully fixed.

Lovely

• Cool 3

Players
36 posts
3,285 battles

Oddly the only mission I have is the one for the Graf for dubs.  (I bought the Graf Black and didn't have the normal graf )

• Cool 1

Players
128 posts
10,033 battles

Same here... I was just playing and suddenly Hall of Fame progress popped up after a game! 

I looked for the New Year's Event announcement and it read that the directives will be available until January 14th.

• Cool 1

[KTS]
Alpha Tester
1,006 posts
11,973 battles

i hope is a server fart, the legendary upgrades gone are very bad, especially now that i was closing in in 4 of them ( the good ones)

Players
269 posts
11,653 battles
Just now, Catanonia said:

Oddly the only mission I have is the one for the Graf for dubs.  (I bought the Graf Black and didn't have the normal graf )

Yeah personal challenges are unaffected

Players
36 posts
3,285 battles
Just now, arcticstorm123 said:

Yeah personal challenges are unaffected

Not quite, personal assignments for tier 10 have gone as well.

[-RDE-]
Players
336 posts
27,790 battles

same here, i've been trying hard to get D7 done.. thought i had at least 2 days left...

maybe they've noticed how few are on the board and have decided to reduce D7...lol

Capture.JPG

• Funny 2

[ARKA]
Players
26 posts
20,561 battles

Personal challenges are affected, since the legendary upgrades were in the personal challenges.

This is huge. And in all likelihood an insane error on the side of Wargaming. I wonder what will be done to rectify this.

[BOBS]
Beta Tester
258 posts
3,488 battles

I’ve about 10k base xp left for the Montana upgrade, won’t be happy if they’ve been removed.

@Crysantos do you know if there’s a problem please?

Players
269 posts
11,653 battles
3 minutes ago, Catanonia said:

Not quite, personal assignments for tier 10 have gone as well.

I stand corrected, don't have any tier X assignments waiting around (that I can remember)

• Cool 1

[NECRO]
Players
2,419 posts

Yup. My Shimakaze personal mission for legendary upgrade is gone. I was roughly at 80%. But as with the connection issues I am sure it is someone else but WG is responsible.

• Funny 1

Players
292 posts
12,049 battles
6 minutes ago, Catanonia said:

image.thumb.png.12d0178d02c84aee1c8821d6ab3d2b1a.png
Same here for sims but I think its cause this a mission that you payed. Which could mean its saved on an separate internal server. But the server that holds "free" missions just dun goofed. I had the Missions for GK Haku And Monti and all just vanished

Players
269 posts
11,653 battles
1 minute ago, Sirius_IV said:

image.thumb.png.12d0178d02c84aee1c8821d6ab3d2b1a.png
Same here for sims but I think its cause this a mission that you payed. Which could mean its saved on an separate internal server. But the server that holds "free" missions just dun goofed. I had the Missions for GK Haku And Monti and all just vanished

Yeah, I've still got the one for Indomitable (yes I was the one that bought it :Smile_sad:), so yeah the paid ones are still around