Flandre Bug Read more... ×
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
madmick70

Base XP

5 comments in this topic

Players
4 posts
20,638 battles

Base XP

I have been looking into the Base XP you get when you play in Combat Missions, Co-Op or Random and have noticed that it does not matter if you have a Premium account or a without Premium Account. You get the Without Premium Account Base XP.  So why does it say you should get Premium Base XP if you have a premium account ( Blue Circle). I have tried to ask using a ticket but don`t get an answer. now told me to post here.

Players
4 posts
20,638 battles
6 hours ago, ColonelPete said:

14k battles?

There is NO premium base XP. And NOBODY says you can get some!

If that`s so, what is the amount inside the blue circle in the picture, and why when you play in combat missions to get base XP do you only ever get the amount inside the red circle.

[-OOF-]
Beta Tester
2,201 posts
9,971 battles
45 minutes ago, madmick70 said:

If that`s so, what is the amount inside the blue circle in the picture, and why when you play in combat missions to get base XP do you only ever get the amount inside the red circle.

Base XP is your battle performance essentially. The XP you see when you look at the teamlist after a battle, that is base XP. Base XP can then be multiplied with premium account, flags and camos to become research XP. This is what the wiki says and it is correct:

Spoiler

Base XP is modified by various bonuses such as daily first win, camouflage, signals, a premium account, etc. to yield the modified ship XP  used to research modules and ships, and Elite XP. It is also the basis of earned Free experience  and Commander experience.

Base XP appears on the post-battle report 'Team Score' tab and is used to rank team performance. It also appears on the 'Credits and XP' tab in the left-hand (non-premium) column as XP/Received/Earned where its use in calculating derived XP values is broken out.

Missions may require the accumulation of Base XP as the mission objective.

So yes it does not matter if you have premium or not or stack all the flags when it comes to getting base XP; only battle perfomance counts.

Players
4 posts
20,638 battles
19 minutes ago, ollonborre said:

Base XP is your battle performance essentially. The XP you see when you look at the teamlist after a battle, that is base XP. Base XP can then be multiplied with premium account, flags and camos to become research XP. This is what the wiki says and it is correct:

Reveal hidden contents

Base XP is modified by various bonuses such as daily first win, camouflage, signals, a premium account, etc. to yield the modified ship XP  used to research modules and ships, and Elite XP. It is also the basis of earned Free experience  and Commander experience.

Base XP appears on the post-battle report 'Team Score' tab and is used to rank team performance. It also appears on the 'Credits and XP' tab in the left-hand (non-premium) column as XP/Received/Earned where its use in calculating derived XP values is broken out.

Missions may require the accumulation of Base XP as the mission objective.

So yes it does not matter if you have premium or not or stack all the flags when it comes to getting base XP; only battle perfomance counts.

Thank you will keep my eye on this, Base XP is a puzzle to me.