Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Ruffnecks

Puerto rico Doubloons boosters

2 comments in this topic

[U-F-G]
Players
49 posts
15,157 battles

Hello fellow commanders

I dont know if there are more with the same issue but what will happen to the doubloons you have spent on the boosters but at the end see you wont make the PR grind, After getting information everywhere custumor support or forum i always get the same anwer 26 december was the refund closed and if you ask for more they close youre case. So what does this mean that you have to decide before the event was really on if you would make it or not. Thats not the issue WG just gave you the option or you PAY of wont get the SHIP. Now we are at the end and alot of people see that they wont make the grind with token boosters, But what now. 

Like WG its money you ve spent 6k for 1 santa mega container, or 14k doubloons and you ll got 2 of them but if you have the jackpot you ve spent 24k doubloons for 3 santa crates, thats easy money. You had the chance to refund they say whohoe.

I just wanne tell you oke we all lost the money but now we can greatly see what its all about, its not about the community its just for the money, and if youre getting too close to them they close all. They should never used the doubloons boosters but like the benham only the grind with tokens but thats no money.

Fellow captains

it whas great sailing with you 

[CATS]
Players
29,753 posts
15,323 battles
32 minutes ago, Ruffnecks said:

... i always get the same anwer 26 december was the refund closed and if you ask for more they close youre case. So what does this mean that you have to decide before the event was really on if you would make it or not.

The patch was on the 12th.

That is two weeks to think about it...

Sign in to follow this