Flandre Bug Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Patton_Master

Cmmemorative Flag for Puerto Rico and Ohio

8 comments in this topic

Question

Players
55 posts
16,083 battles

Hallo. I have a question. I got the Puerto Rico yesterday and the Ohio some time ago. In the new Captains log there is this listing of all commemorative/special flags etc.

A Puerto Rico and a Ohio commerative flag are also shown up. But the log says that I didnt receive the flags. My question is WHY?

Thanks in advance.

7 answers to this question

WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
2,076 posts
13,313 battles
7 minutes ago, Patton_Master said:

Hallo. I have a question. I got the Puerto Rico yesterday and the Ohio some time ago. In the new Captains log there is this listing of all commemorative/special flags etc.

A Puerto Rico and a Ohio commerative flag are also shown up. But the log says that I didnt receive the flags. My question is WHY?

Thanks in advance.

There is no flag attached to the ships if you "just" achieve them. Usually there is either a mission or flag is part of a premium-shop-bundle. 

WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
2,076 posts
13,313 battles
13 minutes ago, Patton_Master said:

So that means Ohio and Puerto Rico will be available in the Premium Shop? Or there will be mission to get these flags?

I guess the latter - there are a lot of flags in client which were not obtainable/buyable yet. Afaik each "Premium" has one. 

Players
55 posts
16,083 battles

Thank you Sir for the fast answer.

I know thats not your fault.

But again inscrutable management by Wargaming that leaves no question unanswered. Pfhh

Please close this topic.

[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
4,959 posts
22,030 battles
24 minutes ago, Patton_Master said:

So that means Ohio and Puerto Rico will be available in the Premium Shop? Or there will be mission to get these flags?

No, the assets for such ships were created but WG will not introduce them. Source - here.

So don't expect WG to do anything, hell they didn't even give out last year's Lunar Flag because they had a delay and were too lazy to just give it to us later.

Another middle finger towards the community.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this