Flandre Bug Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
DB2212

Has WG discovered a new way to fubar the PR event even more than we thought?

8 comments in this topic

[TAYTO]
Players
863 posts
9,203 battles

Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere, I've not really paid much too much attention to the whole PR farce.

I am on the 3rd directive and played BBs for the first time in a while.
One of the tasks is Battleships: Battle Experience.

There's something wrong with the maths for this as far as I can see, can anyone point out if I'm missing something obvious please?

My mediocre score gained me 2168 XP, yet my 3rd directive BB: battle experience only increased by 867.

But (and this is my main query) in directive 2, my unfinished Battleships: XP has increased by 2168.

I have completed directive 2 and been rewarded for that, yet playing for directive 3 is pushing XP into the completed directive 2.
Ok, I'll take the extra rewards for completing tasks from previous directives, but shouldn't XP made in directive 3 go to tasks in directive 3?

[KAKE]
Players
2,785 posts
6,795 battles

The tasks are for base exp. It's stated in the task description.

• Cool 2

Players
1,738 posts
34 minutes ago, DB2212 said:

Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere, I've not really paid much too much attention to the whole PR farce.

I am on the 3rd directive and played BBs for the first time in a while.
One of the tasks is Battleships: Battle Experience.

There's something wrong with the maths for this as far as I can see, can anyone point out if I'm missing something obvious please?

My mediocre score gained me 2168 XP, yet my 3rd directive BB: battle experience only increased by 867.

But (and this is my main query) in directive 2, my unfinished Battleships: XP has increased by 2168.

I have completed directive 2 and been rewarded for that, yet playing for directive 3 is pushing XP into the completed directive 2.
Ok, I'll take the extra rewards for completing tasks from previous directives, but shouldn't XP made in directive 3 go to tasks in directive 3?

Jingles covered it in a vid

trying to find it for you 

From memory theres some thing about, you can not do 2 directives together, for the same class of ship 

I think it was this one :-

Players
1,738 posts
1 minute ago, DB2212 said:

I'm so glad they made it as clear as mud.

Be fair though it was not an easy concept to put in around 15 different languages, the CC where invaluable explaining it . Good Job CC o7

Players
1,321 posts
20,212 battles
11 hours ago, aboomination said:

I'm using the english client and the mission description was pretty clear.

The task's main condition is also completely clear in the Spanish client.

It's the small print (battle modes and ship tiers) what is hidden behind a click, but that should be the same in any client no matter the language.

Salute.

Sign in to follow this