Jump to content
Flandre Bug Read more... ×
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
GulvkluderGuld

Can you tell what ship this is?

19 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Players
3,150 posts
18,088 battles

Can you do better than the port UI?:cap_book:

 

Could be high server load as I'm still getting dc'ed from port occasionally, but this went on for over a quarter of an hour where i could open armory, directives etc.

Makes me wonder if WG "improved" the port UI yet again? Now with Captain Jingles calling the shots.

 

 

image.thumb.png.8774a09fa517b5a196096a5aec451226.png

 

  • Funny 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
2,813 posts
7,266 battles

Ah, so thats where i parked my DD, was looking for it :Smile_teethhappy:

Edited by Major_Damage225
Typo
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
4,959 posts
22,033 battles
11 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

Easy:

HaruMatoRor :cap_popcorn:

Someone called? Oh...

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
243 posts
18,435 battles

I love these new Yamato fusions for all our ships! Got mine a few weeks ago: 9 guns and the best squadrons in the game! If this isn't a sealclubber machine, I don't know what is. 

 

shot-19_12.19_14_20.02-0029.thumb.jpg.dd28526a456ac9ff9e6e0fcafadbfc36.jpg

  • Funny 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,150 posts
18,088 battles
27 minutes ago, NicramDuel said:

I love these new Yamato fusions for all our ships! Got mine a few weeks ago: 9 guns and the best squadrons in the game! If this isn't a sealclubber machine, I don't know what is. 

 

shot-19_12.19_14_20.02-0029.thumb.jpg.dd28526a456ac9ff9e6e0fcafadbfc36.jpg

If that isn't a Yamataprise, I dont know what is!:cap_cool:

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NSVE]
[NSVE]
Players
424 posts
13,150 battles

Funny how the two images show the Yammy in the same camo but with fubar'd commanders...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
6,058 posts
12,094 battles

I had my Urashima ready to go into random battles last halloween! :cap_win:

My apologies for being too lazy to go dig up the screenshots :Smile_hiding:

I thought WG had fixed this particular bug not long after.

 

Btw, anyone know what actually triggers this bug?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
6,242 posts
10,755 battles
9 hours ago, DFens_666 said:

Easy:

HaruMatoRor :cap_popcorn:

Soooo you're saying that this will be an upcoming premium ship with the stealth and reload of a Harugumo, the overmatching capabilities and torpedo belt of the Yamato, and the fire starting chance and super heal of the Conquerer?

 

"Hey WG, I've read a great idea for a premium ship in the forum"

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CHEFT]
Players
12,228 posts
9,841 battles
5 minutes ago, Allied_Winter said:

Soooo you're saying that this will be an upcoming premium ship with the stealth and reload of a Harugumo, the overmatching capabilities and torpedo belt of the Yamato, and the fire starting chance and super heal of the Conquerer?

 

"Hey WG, I've read a great idea for a premium ship in the forum"

 

You forgot Size of Harugumo :fish_book:

Spoiler

:Smile_hiding:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
4,959 posts
22,033 battles
1 hour ago, MacArthur92 said:

So buggy.... 

@WG_Lumberjackwe need some fix. 

"We are on it, but as it isn't a part of the game that is monetized it has 0 priority right now.":Smile_trollface:

 

BTW me an my clan mates all suffer from this bug. I don't expect it to be fixed anytime soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THESO]
Players
7,910 posts
40,360 battles
3 minutes ago, Aragathor said:

"We are on it, but as it isn't a part of the game that is monetized it has 0 priority right now.":Smile_trollface:

 

BTW me an my clan mates all suffer from this bug. I don't expect it to be fixed anytime soon.

It was back in 0.8.10 first time I saw it. With the release of Italian cruisers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
6,058 posts
12,094 battles
1 hour ago, Aragathor said:

BTW me an my clan mates all suffer from this bug. I don't expect it to be fixed anytime soon.

Are you and your clannies able to reproduce this issue? if so, how?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TORAZ]
Beta Tester
14,704 posts
20,997 battles

Don't ask for port UI improvements. We should know better what with WG's track record of "improving" things.

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
4,959 posts
22,033 battles
2 hours ago, NothingButTheRain said:

Are you and your clannies able to reproduce this issue? if so, how?

Don't know about others but the bug appears to me immediately after a battle when I switch to a different ship.

As I also don't receive post battle screens it is most likely connected to the "UI improvement" WG is proud about.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,532 posts
2 hours ago, El2aZeR said:

Don't ask for port UI improvements. We should know better what with WG's track record of "improving" things.

Lol yeah they improved CV's, they took away the Big E, and replaced it with the Indomitable, I think they are trying to discourage CV play, :Smile_veryhappy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,150 posts
18,088 battles
9 hours ago, Allied_Winter said:

Soooo you're saying that this will be an upcoming premium ship with the stealth and reload of a Harugumo, the overmatching capabilities and torpedo belt of the Yamato, and the fire starting chance and super heal of the Conquerer?

 

"Hey WG, I've read a great idea for a premium ship in the forum"

I havn't heard of a new soviet supercruiser with those characteristics that can be built in the Dockyard during the naval anniversary of russia in May.

 

And it's completely free if you complete 11 impossible directives in 10 days (or you can instant complete it if you buy 3 boosters costing you 100.000 doubloons each plus instant completion fee of 500.000 doubloons)

 

:Smile_trollface:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×