Flandre Bug Read more... ×
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Unicorn_Slayerz

Linked Cammos

4 comments in this topic

Players
2 posts
21,376 battles

Why can't we use link cammos eg. special xmass on ARP. TAKAO? Takao can use, since curent update normal cammos, but not this that can be linked, i don't own Atago, so, can't say if it goes or not with it.

Players
1,321 posts
20,212 battles

The linkable Christmas camouflages are intended only for T8 silver ships, which means that they can't be equipped on special (e.g. Takao) or premium ships (e.g. Massachusetts, so this should apply to Atago as well), i.e. those with golden leaves.

Unless you really want it for the aesthetics it's not that relevant not being able to link it to Takao, it just offers the very same benefits of any other basic permanent camouflage (concealment and dispersion, a 10% reduction in costs and 50% extra XP IIRC).

Salute.

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
12,010 posts
1 hour ago, Estaca_de_Bares said:

or premium ships (e.g. Massachusetts, so this should apply to Atago as well),

both infernal and new year camos can be mounted on premium ships (except CVs of course)...

Players
1,321 posts
20,212 battles
7 hours ago, Klopirat said:

both infernal and new year camos can be mounted on premium ships (except CVs of course)...

I stand corrected then. I know I checked if they could be mounted on one of my T8 premiums (Massachusetts and Saipan) but it could be I did it on the CV and extrapolated from that.

Salute.