You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
MrWastee

gib rts in trainingrooms?

8 comments in this topic

[THESO]
[THESO]
Players
2,918 posts
25,923 battles

...yee... won't happen, i know (reasons like ship models, AA interaction, ..., ...........................)

nevertheless, b4 catching a neurose, i gotta post anyway :Smile_trollface:....

gib rts choice when setting up a trainingroom would just be soooooooooooooo awesome! wouldn't hurt game but add a funfactor for bored out players :Smile_child:

peace, out :Smile_hiding:

lulz edit:

lemme spank reworked cv's with ol' rts in trainingroom... now that would be really awesome! :Smile_great:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 2

[NEXT]
Players
5,717 posts
11,664 battles

They would have to develop and implement that, and I guess WG won't spent any resources for that

[THESO]
[THESO]
Players
2,918 posts
25,923 battles
52 minutes ago, Pikkozoikum said:

They would have to develop and implement that, and I guess WG won't spent any resources for that

i know.... just dreaming *sigh*

• Cool 1

[TORAZ]
Beta Tester
14,706 posts
21,030 battles

I'd be happy if WG would just stop :etc_swear:ing with the training room to begin with. The "improvements" they've made in the past year has only made it worse.

[THESO]
[THESO]
Players
2,918 posts
25,923 battles
10 minutes ago, El2aZeR said:

I'd be happy if WG would just stop :etc_swear:ing with the training room to begin with. The "improvements" they've made in the past year has only made it worse.

...well, 2 me it's basically like a place down in the dirty and shady narows of in-game-knowledge i barely ever visit (only if got the cash?! *cough*) :Smile_trollface:... no idea what they messed around with there right now :Smile_hiding:

nothing to add but an *oopsies* lol :Smile_bajan2:

so, what i learn from this.... cv rework did happen in trainingroom as well :Smile_sad:

[THESO]
[THESO]
Players
2,918 posts
25,923 battles
37 minutes ago, DiggerPH said:

What is GIB RTS? What would be the gameplay?

genuienly(?!) intellegent boostin' "RückenTrageSystem" (which is a system to lighten the weight on the back ^^)....

gameplay is: get suited, hook up and feel the difference :Smile_great:here u go::Smile_trollface:

8570018-rueckentragsystem-stihl-rts.jpg

...now, if that really was a serious question i apologize and i just hint on the former cv RealTime Strategy format which vanished with the glory rework of the class..... but somehow i got a feeling lol...