___ax___

returning player looking for clan

11 comments in this topic

[_TWT_]
[_TWT_]
Players
79 posts
3,193 battles

So i got kinda upset after WG started selling T9 ships for money and quit the game. 

But after a year of not playing, i kind of missed this toxic community and decided to start playing again.

Unfortunately, i do not have access to my old account, so i am starting all over. I am looking for a clan that would be willing to "invest" in me. Obviously, i do not have any T10 yet, but having a clan with decent bonuses would make the grind faster.

While this is a new account, stats dont really mean much, so please check stats of my old one if needed: ax3man

i do not have as much time to play as i used to, but on weekends i have plenty of time.

Feel free to contact me if you need any more information

Update: i am looking for a clan that has at least 52%wr and participates in clan battles. And hopefully no clans with "we dont care about winnig!" motto will contact me... Because i DO care about winning... :) 

[-NHW-]
Players
37 posts
7,506 battles

Greetings ____ax____,

We are In Venatus Domus (In the gamer house), a group of people who like to enjoy themselves with playing world of warships and other games.

We are part of a community (In venatus domus, who not only play WOWS but also other games) that is accesible for everybody who loves to play games!

Wat can we offer you?

- Experienced players (4+ years in WOWS)

- A learning experience

- A fun, active and brotherhood experience

- An active clan with people who like to play with one another

- A clan base with all ship and captain upgrades, 2 coal and 1 steel upgrade

What do we ask?

- A working mic and willing to use it in discord

- Participation in division play

We will also play a few rounds with you before you join the clan to see if you are a fit for our clan.

Yes, we also have a few rules

- No discord usage is a kick

- No division play is a kick

- Toxic game play and drama are a kick

(off course all will be reviewed by the clan)

If you are interested follow this Discord link to join the community and clan!

Hope to see you soon ! :Smile_honoring:

Greetings, 

Draco

[PWN3D]
Beta Tester
725 posts
19,593 battles

lotta clans there my friend on the old account, are you long for a long-term home, or somewhere to lay your hat for a little while?

I can't see why you can't re-activate it, nobody is actually deleted from the game although you can be banned permanently and even then it may be worth contacting support.

[_TWT_]
[_TWT_]
Players
79 posts
3,193 battles
3 minutes ago, Peffers said:

lotta clans there my friend on the old account, are you long for a long-term home, or somewhere to lay your hat for a little while?

I can't see why you can't re-activate it, nobody is actually deleted from the game although you can be banned permanently and even then it may be worth contacting support.

that account is neither banned, nor hacked. There is another reason for me not being able to use it and it has something to do with WoT.

i am hoping to find a clan in which i could stay until im too old to play

as for all of the previous clans - i did not leave them without a reason. i dont think i ever was kicked out of a clan though. at least i dont remember such a case, even though some people do claim they kicked me out (yes, Thomas, you are one of them). But usually it was just because of a different... ideology? im not sure if thats the word im looking for

anyway, every single person has their own version of whatever happened that resulted in me leaving each time (if they still even remember any of it) and i have my own version, too. 

i dont think this forum is meant for life stories, so if someone wants more details about why i left one clan or the other, ask about it with private messages and i will explain what i can.

so tl;dr:
new account, cant get old one back, looking for a "long-term" clan

• Cool 1

[_TWT_]
[_TWT_]
Players
79 posts
3,193 battles

since i cant find any decent clan to join, i have created my own, so i guess this means searching for clan has ended :<

Players
158 posts
13,119 battles

I like how I dont even get tagged when being called out. I dont claim to kick people from my clan that decide to get up and leave after getting too angry to play the game and break all forms of contact. Hopefully we get to see your clan around in CW, one day :)

• Cool 1

[_TWT_]
[_TWT_]
Players
79 posts
3,193 battles
12 hours ago, Thomas_EU said:

I like how I dont even get tagged when being called out. Hopefully we get to see your clan around in CW, one day :)

Why tag if i know you would see it anyway. 

Dont count on meeting my clan in CB - i am not intending to recruit people. 

[THESO]
[THESO]
4,409 posts
12,259 battles
14 hours ago, ___ax___ said:

since i cant find any decent clan to join, i have created my own, so i guess this means searching for clan has ended :<

Hello OP,

Since you've ended your clan search,

I'm gonna lock this thread.

If you happen to start again your search, please feel free to open a new thread.

My personal Opinion, as a recruiter of a newly formed clan who likes to win,

I don't think any competitive clan will recruit a player with less then 100 battle count.

I suggest you get a little more battle numbers especially at high tiers then start searching again.

Have a g'day.