Flandre Bug Read more... ×
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
D7v

"Plays poorly"

63 comments in this topic

[-ITU-]
Players
537 posts
8,126 battles

What does this report result for the reported player ?

[ANV]
Players
556 posts
4,821 battles
6 minutes ago, D7v said:

Death by bum bum. Ouch

[-TPF-]
Players
4,464 posts
18,486 battles
26 minutes ago, D7v said:

They are pelted with Acorns by Angry Squirrels. 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 6

Players
552 posts
4,490 battles

Dasha thrashes them on the bare bottom with a bunch of birch twigs. ( Now watch the standard of play nosedive )

• Cool 1
  • Funny 13

Players
3,037 posts

If you get enough of them in a series of games u get a 2 game ban (pink) I believe. It reads for multiple reports something...

• Funny 2

[BHSFL]
Players
3,690 posts
1 hour ago, ForlornSailor said:

Its pretty much there just to blow off some steam when you are angry with someone ^^

Not only that.....applied to arrogant full of themselves and/or raging players that are misbehaving , but both types with a huge ego it more then probably causes more rage as they notice you dared -1 THEM, the most perfect players in the world !!

In short : it punishes ego's ( as they punish themselves by having too much of that )  When you have no large ego it does nothing.

• Funny 1
  • Boring 3

Players
2,662 posts
32,726 battles

18 minutes ago, NothingButTheRain said:

I wonder whether this is actually true

What do you think is the punishment to players who get reported plays poorly if it is not a big fat nothing? It can’t be game ban like chat ban, no one ever received a mail from wg stating that they played poorly in such and such game either. Do you think they receive some other type of punishment?

Beta Tester
2,813 posts
7,266 battles
49 minutes ago, _Robertas_ said:

It does nothing because "plays poorly" represents 90% of players.

Only 90%, things are improving then :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 4

[NSVE]
[NSVE]
Players
424 posts
13,144 battles

What does "plays poorly" mean?

Based on what exactly?

Were you able to watch the activity of the player for the whole game while not concentrating on your own game?

Or... Did they fail to follow your orders and your constant irritating pinging on the mini map, while they were trying to stop the enemy from flanking you?

• Cool 2
  • Bad 3

[BS4]
Players
1,425 posts
7,858 battles
54 minutes ago, L8viathan said:

, no one ever received a mail from wg stating that they played poorly in such and such game either.

Well perhaps they should. if it even slightly motivates the player to try a little harder next time then its time well spent. Some player are Obviously blissfully unaware of the poor performance so a gentle prompt cant do any harm imo.

Players
70 posts

It does nothing, just like commenting here on forum won't change anything with this game. I recommend you to use matchmaking monitor. You will clearly see win chances and you won't think that is somehow your fault for losing a game when your team win rate is like 43% vs enemy 57%. 

• Cool 1

[JRM]
Players
7,458 posts
1 hour ago, Pametrada said:

Dasha thrashes them on the bare bottom with a bunch of birch twigs. ( Now watch the standard of play nosedive )

Does that mean if we play well we get to spank Dasha?

• Cool 3
  • Funny 4

Players
552 posts
4,490 battles
34 minutes ago, Yedwy said:

Does that mean if we play well we get to spank Dasha?

WG - we're going to need more training rooms !!

• Funny 3

Players
292 posts
12,049 battles
25 minutes ago, Perekotypole said:

it's almost always meaningless. Most players who "play poorly" don't have any carma to lose anyway, you can't go negative

But you can reach zero :Smile_sad:

Here's me pushing as an Azuma, my team meanwhile has all 7 of them at base to get rid of one enemy bb. And I die. This can cause your Karma to degrate because 

A. you died, even though you have two kills on your name and 133k dmg. POOR PLAYING

B. YoUrE rEtArDeD REEEEport them. AZUMA IS A LONG RANGE CRUISER 

C. You non team player, expecting people right behind you near enemy base to not go back to home base. REPORT.

Or you know get that miss behaviour in chat for saying F### because your dumb brain forgot to press enter to type in chat. And instead just presses T and uses hydro near base

• Funny 1

[GWR]
Players
545 posts
9,309 battles

since i go the the Blunderer (Thunderer) and stuck Jingles in as captain my karma as melted away in a couple of days, i'm not blaming Jingles but man i am cursed in that ship....coincidence?

• Funny 1

[UA-NF]
Players
511 posts
8,203 battles
Vor 17 Minuten, lovelacebeer sagte:

Usually isnt getting reported for playing poorly just a sign you killed someone who didn't appreciate it?

only if you kill DD in a CV... 

• Funny 1