You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Season’s Greetings from the World of Warships Team

36 comments in this topic

[RM_MN]
Players
21 posts
9,076 battles

Thank you to all at Wargaming for making the best game in the World, at par with World of Tanks. I love these two games, and they are an important part of my life.

THANK YOU and Happy New Year!

Thank you for the 1 vs 1 Rank Sprint. It is lovely... when I am frustrated at the low level of team play in Random games, I either play Co-Op or Ranked. Rank 1 vs 1 does not suffer from poor team play, and is is so much less frustrating.

My New Year Resolution is to swear less in game chat. I am banned very frequently, because I call out bad players with hard language. I will try to stop that (but some players are complete Potatoes, and need to be buried in the ground).

Happy New Year

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[BOTZ]
Players
372 posts
11,218 battles

This was a terrible year for wows, the worst so far. After a good 2018 this year seemed to be about sorting the carrier mess and aggressive monetisation and gambling. For 2020 please try to engage better with the player base and make the monetisation honest; get rid of the loot crates from every patch and instead introduce simple paid elements that are clear purchase or no purchase without gambling. I'd love to see new game modes too after so many years and some more expansion to the scenarios. I've really lost faith with the game and won't be spending any more on it unless I have some confidence in my purchases being solid investments in the games future instead of constant gambling. Learn from 2019 and make 2020 a good year for wows please.

• Cool 7

[OGBA]
Players
4 posts
4,636 battles

Carriers, OP Russian BBs, flood of pay to win golden ships, this could be my last year in this game. Shame, I used to really enjoy it.

[WGB]
Community Contributor
2,143 posts
28,464 battles
3 hours ago, MrFingers said:

JINGLYJOY is a working bonuscode btw.

Thx for sharing ;)

[-AA-]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
210 posts
1,843 battles

A Happy New Year and Best Wishes to everyone! :)

• Cool 1

Players
12 posts
814 battles

Well 2019 brought some good and bad. 

Carriers... Well controversial they may be, I don't think they have been that bad. 

Oh the loot crate gambling. I wouldn't have an issue with it, if you could get the ships by other means. Ships like Belfast either shouldn't be in gambling containers or should be available to purchase directly - don't want loads in the game? - Sell them for 1 week only. 

The whole Puerto Rico mess - such a lovely game design element that was ruined by being OTT. It should've been Gorizia and possible for 50% playerbase free of charge via directives, with options for shortcuts via doubloons...

Personally in 2020 I would love you to focus on:

- Submarines, they sound very risky to add into the game with a high potential to ruin it. I'd love this to be dropped. 

- HE spam, this is the thing I hate most about the game tbh and I hope there's a resolution to it. 

- Introduce more operations!

- Mobile app that let's you do "Dock stuff" like retrain commanders, mess with flags and modules and buy/sell ships. Basically all the stuff that's not in-battle...may even increase people's doubloon spending! *hint hint*

Happy New year boat drivers! I'll see you on the water.

[REBUS]
Players
233 posts
20,512 battles

Happy New Year 2020 to all of you!

I wish you health and mental endurance. And the ability to make the right decisions. The last, but not least - is the ability to be happy everyday whatever happens to you ....

Hopefully we will see together on waves ...

• Cool 2

[COR3]
Players
11 posts
5,918 battles

My New Year Resolution is to spend 0€ on your game from now on. Greedy companies do not deserve my money.

• Cool 1