Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
MarcodiMarchi

Clan alliances?

4 comments in this topic

Players
10 posts
6,237 battles

Howdy folks,

Clan alliances was a thing in WoT when you had to complete some (extreme) goals to get a reward tank. Was much of an uproar about it.

Now i had a game last night which we were winning clearly. However, you could say i fucked up and didn't make the end of the match.
What struck me though, was that my remaining teammates weren't trying to win harder, but were trying to loose.
I saw that a lot of clans were in the line-ups and i wondered if there might be some clan alliances going on in this PR fuckfest.
Surely i can't prove it but maybe some other players had the same experience in (some) matches?

If need be, i got the replay.

Anyway, was a productive evening, even w/o a win.
Cheers

[TORAZ]
Beta Tester
15,686 posts
25,590 battles

If you believe people were match fixing then send the replay to support.

[THESO]
[THESO]
4,587 posts
16,725 battles
On 12/30/2019 at 2:57 AM, MarcodiMarchi said:

Howdy folks,

Clan alliances was a thing in WoT when you had to complete some (extreme) goals to get a reward tank. Was much of an uproar about it.

Now i had a game last night which we were winning clearly. However, you could say i fucked up and didn't make the end of the match.
What struck me though, was that my remaining teammates weren't trying to win harder, but were trying to loose.
I saw that a lot of clans were in the line-ups and i wondered if there might be some clan alliances going on in this PR fuckfest.
Surely i can't prove it but maybe some other players had the same experience in (some) matches?

If need be, i got the replay.

Anyway, was a productive evening, even w/o a win.
Cheers

Dear OP,

A scenario you are describing above is called "Match Rigging" which we've seen in the past in some ranked matches.

Not too many but it happened.

So, If you suspect for some kind of unsportsmenlike unfair play, please send replay to the costumer support,

with a detailed explanation of "what do you think it is happening" and with the time stamps of the event in the replay.

Other than that, forum is not a place to discuss such activities, and sharing "alleged evidence" is against the forum rule "No Naming&Shaming"

This topic will be locked.

PM me or any other moderator If you need further help.

G'day