You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

World of Warships: 2019 Results

31 comments in this topic

[SLAPP]
Players
898 posts
16,362 battles

I wouldn't be bragging with half the sh*t you've showed in that vid to be honest....

Also, research bureau is such a success story it only got one frame? :Smile_veryhappy:

• Cool 14

Players
869 posts
10,139 battles

So, lets list a couple of things that you boast here. 

1. Four historical commanders, three of which are hidden behind a massive grind or 175k coal and are not generally available to public- all three of which are better than Halsey or Yamamoto- while Sansonetti was indeed doable. 

2. Submarine testing, to be done by WG employees and CCs, while largely hidden from the general playerbase- 0 communication for over four months to the players that applied. 

3. Dockyard event. Its nice you guys show the full animation for building Puerto Rico for once, because for the lives of us no one is going to see it happen. 

4. CV improvements: CVs werent really improved. CVs were extremely clunky when introduced, and that was fixed. Anything done afterwards was nerfing CVs. 

5. Russian BBs really havent been good for the game. 

Now, there are a fair bit of things to be proud of in 2019, but even mentioning the whole dockyard is pretty pathetic IMO

• Cool 11

Players
143 posts
10,726 battles
2 hours ago, The_EURL_Guy said:

We're recollecting the brightest moments of the year and sharing our traditional selection of wallpapers for your desktop.

Read it on the portal

My new year resolution for 2020 ... is play less world of warships , face it puerto rico event is best exemple what is comming in future , and I dont like it . 

• Cool 9

[C4K3]
Players
114 posts
8,229 battles

I was looking forward to the shipbuilding but on the fourth directive I got so fed up with the game that I just stopped playing for three days How fun on a scale is it to grind 5 x 27000 base XP and all for a few slots. I'm missing 7 ships from the tech tree and having 16 free slots available I don't need any more. now the PR is building herself and she'll be ready without any further boostering and to h*ll with the free   xp, coal and steel in the direktive. We have a life too.

I think WG should be thinken more gaming instead of introdusing new branches and ships all the time. For example: how big isn't the effort to make four commanders  to 19 skill.

• Cool 3

Players
106 posts
9,864 battles

That video should be titled ''WOWS 2019 Obituary''

WG are so detached from their playerbase they actually think that video is positive...

Let that sink in...

• Cool 5

[MAD4T]
[MAD4T]
Players
18 posts

is this a joke WG a joke?   PR was a complete failure , cv  kiddy rework for the console generationwas a complete mess and effected every ship in the game that comes aginst them.. before the kiddy rework the aa worked as stated..... now its fps kiddy play time!

research buruea ntc thing was a disaster .

russain bb's ( mostly fake ) overpowered and unrealeasitc .

subs ? i mean really ? didn't Wg say no subs ..ever?? and they are in testing for cc's and testers not us so they are not a part of a highlight of 2019 as they are not in the actual game we play here.

charity stream for a charity known to help illegals entry to european countries ( nothing to do with saving children) you can see this from many other NGO's  ( people gave becuase their memory is very very short)

prices for ships are far to high . the price of a t8 premium is the more than a AAA game on pc,ps4 or xbox!  

fluctuation in prices for ships , changes with no warning mostly up .

WG never listens to us the players soo many times we say no grinds!!!! and you give us soo many grinds  that grind us down and do otherthings but play this game .

• Cool 6

Players
126 posts

What a total load of Bullsh!%…..What an Insult to Every Ones Intelligence, One build up after Build Up Followed by let  down after let down. the CV [edited] up, the NTC debacle (Oh Yes It's still here Lurking under the Bureau) worthless containers with a let down in nearly every one, and the CROWNING  GLORY...PAY TO  RICO... Yes Wargaming you have really Gone For It This Year... and you have got the gall to brag about it and rub our noses in it 

[GRK3N]
Players
4 posts
5,177 battles

The ego your PR department has, can be seen from the Saturn...through the asteroid rings and the clouds in between. Seriously. Go drink more vodka and go to sleep, you are fukking drunk to be awake...

• Cool 1

[NED]
Players
1,912 posts
7,394 battles

They are trying so hard to ignore dealing with the PR disaster i am looking forward to how this will continue.

Players
126 posts
5 hours ago, WWDragon said:

The brightest moment must been Puerto Rico event for the disabled and ill as that dumpster fire must be visible from Venus.

I am disabled and Ill l...l Transplant, Double Amputee, sort of wrong place at the wrong time I live in England so I don't get sod all although they had 40ish  yrs of work out of me, The total insult I felt after WG's comment was beyond description where am I going to get the 200app gbp from and though doing my best I'm never going to do that grind  there is a word you may want to study wargaming... Honesty, a refreshing concept try it

[PARAZ]
Beta Tester
12,684 posts
18,171 battles

I can see that this video is turning out to be about as popular as this year for WoWs.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[T_M_F]
Players
118 posts
16,593 battles

More or less good year, but at the end of the year WG failed so hard that they destroyed everything that was achieved in the last 3 or 4 years....

• Cool 1

Players
1,923 posts
18,521 battles
4 hours ago, Das_Booty said:

The ego your PR department has, can be seen from the Saturn...through the asteroid rings and the clouds in between. Seriously. Go drink more vodka and go to sleep, you are fukking drunk to be awake...

Can you imagine how many boosters and PR they sold? Can you imagine how much coke you can buy for that? Well, they had to replace the missing snow in Russia somehow ...

Players
84 posts
4 hours ago, motor_g_b said:

I am disabled and Ill l...l Transplant, Double Amputee, sort of wrong place at the wrong time I live in England so I don't get sod all although they had 40ish  yrs of work out of me, The total insult I felt after WG's comment was beyond description where am I going to get the 200app gbp from and though doing my best I'm never going to do that grind  there is a word you may want to study wargaming... Honesty, a refreshing concept try it

Well yes, I am who the hell even says something "we made this soul crushing grind for the people that have too much of free time"?

I found the whole thing unbelievable stupid, its like after everything was done someone decided that no, people have to pay for the ship and instead of just put a price tag at the end they engage on a incredible dishonest way so to claim the ship is free and then try to weasel out in any way instead of admitting that yes, they created a grind so harsh people will rather take the Goriza + 2/3 boosters that even trying it, I mean ... just look at what they ask for the miserable amount of steel on Directory 7, heck look at Directive 4 rewards that is just a harbor slot.

If it was a 1/10 of the requirements the Directories would be alright instead they sacrificed the Christmas event so they could "not sell" a Tier X ship, this is what pissed off the community that will not forget about it any time soon, I know they have to pay the bills and no F2P is ever truly *free* but when companies go over mental gymnastics to claim otherwise we end up with such incredible claims only so they can say "its a free ship" as if anyone is that stupid.

• Cool 2

[OCTO]
Players
122 posts
10,434 battles
14 hours ago, Wicket_Boomber said:

My new year resolution for 2020 ... is play less world of warships , face it puerto rico event is best exemple what is comming in future , and I dont like it . 

This. Like /dislike ratio is coming along nicely.

[JJR]
Players
36 posts
3,630 battles

Well good luck in 2020 WG you really do want to be the new EA/Activision Blizzard/Bethesda or atleast be part of the club.

• Cool 1

[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,240 posts

This post is the equivalent of stripping naked, covering yourself in honey and kicking an Africanised hornets nest