Jump to content
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Weekly Combat Missions – the Holidays Continue!

25 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[BOATY]
[BOATY]
Players
311 posts
10,956 battles

That's one big old copy-paste from last month's patch notes.

  • Cool 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
3,882 posts

Did I miss anything or is there nothing new in this pushed to the front news?

All content was already published before the holidays.

 

If it isn't new, please don't push it as new.

  • Cool 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[RONIN]
Players
77 posts
16,642 battles

second bad event hıstory of WOWS... X tıer shıps gıft very very bad.. all event ıs horrıble and after PR dısaster thıs event ıs very bad…. tıme to fınd new MMO game

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
35 posts

So my eyes are fine.

 

 For a moment thought that WG decided to gain a bit of playerbase favour back and actually offer 2nd run of Snowflakes. Oh silly me...

 

  • Cool 4
  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
625 posts
2,129 battles

I think it's just to remind me I've still got a lot of snowflakes on tier V ships, especially those without suitable Captains in them that could do with some re-speccing involving buying and spending doubloons. Thank you WoWs, it's nice to know you are looking after my interests.

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SRW]
Players
1,941 posts
7,960 battles

Another confusing and misleading news article?

 

Way to start 2020.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CAPT]
Players
417 posts
11,741 battles

More "opportunities" to waste money on containers, as if there was more than a 0.000001% chance of anything good in one. (Not to mention we're all broke from the Holidays...):Smile-_tongue:

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
403 posts
14,227 battles
Vor 4 Stunden, 250swb sagte:

I think it's just to remind me I've still got a lot of snowflakes on tier V ships, especially those without suitable Captains in them that could do with some re-speccing involving buying and spending doubloons. Thank you WoWs, it's nice to know you are looking after my interests.

That's what Co-op is for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-MCD-]
Players
34 posts
6,982 battles
8 hours ago, DarthDon49 said:

More "opportunities" to waste money on containers, as if there was more than a 0.000001% chance of anything good in one. (Not to mention we're all broke from the Holidays...):Smile-_tongue:

... and the next day another news remainding us about the coupons for gold-ships in Armory.  :cap_horn:

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-MCD-]
Players
34 posts
6,982 battles

:cap_look:

17 hours ago, VorlonInside said:

So my eyes are fine.

 

 For a moment thought that WG decided to gain a bit of playerbase favour back and actually offer 2nd run of Snowflakes. Oh silly me...

 

I guess we don't have that luck...

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
625 posts
2,129 battles
21 hours ago, 300ConfirmedKills said:

That's what Co-op is for.

Yeah right, could you not just go with the sentiment of the message, you aren't  WG schill are you?

  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[C4K3]
Players
114 posts
8,229 battles

This wasn't any news. ??????? if you don't have anything new to say, shut up

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SRW]
Players
1,941 posts
7,960 battles

I really don't understand this recycling of the same news all over again.

 

Please STOP.

 

Thanks.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3 posts
5,017 battles

This news article is just stupid money grab!

 

Is WG already so desperate for cash that they repeat themselves mindlessly or is it just pure incompetence.... 

 

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WG-EU]
WG Staff
134 posts
4,737 battles
On 1/9/2020 at 3:20 PM, LeBurgonde said:

Aaaaaaaand... recycled again

 

On 1/9/2020 at 3:25 PM, AmiralPotato said:

Please stop to re-spam the same old crap again and again as 'news'

 

On 1/9/2020 at 5:00 PM, 416taylor said:

This wasn't any news. ??????? if you don't have anything new to say, shut up

 

23 hours ago, Palubarac said:

I really don't understand this recycling of the same news all over again.

 

Please STOP.

 

Thanks.

 

19 hours ago, pawport said:

This news article is just stupid money grab!

 

Is WG already so desperate for cash that they repeat themselves mindlessly or is it just pure incompetence.... 

 

 

 

7 hours ago, kapnobathrac said:

OPs job for the day is done. He copy pasted an old post with nothing new awaiting you next week.

 

^^^^^ Feedback taken. I'll see what I can do about stopping it popping up as "new" in-game when it is just updated.  

 

As for repeating the news, sometimes we need to recycle ongoing missions and offers to spread the word and remind players before missions etc expire. 

Not everyone visits our glorious portal on a daily basis, some might only log in once a week, or once a month even. That's why we do it.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3 posts
5,017 battles
1 hour ago, SeaSickOllie said:

 

 

 

 

 

 

^^^^^ Feedback taken. I'll see what I can do about stopping it popping up as "new" in-game when it is just updated.  

 

As for repeating the news, sometimes we need to recycle ongoing missions and offers to spread the word and remind players before missions etc expire. 

Not everyone visits our glorious portal on a daily basis, some might only log in once a week, or once a month even. That's why we do it.  

 Thanks for response.

 

Yet It would be better if WG doesn't tag some articles as 'NEW' or 'IMPORTANT FOR TODAY' especially when you do not have to visit any 'glorious portal'  'cause they pop-up in game center on ingame

harbour

.

But thanks again, anyway

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[1PRP]
Players
9 posts
10,154 battles

players log in once per month or week don't need information about any event. They are unable to complete anything or maybe you think that they will complete PR event in 2 day well that is for sure doable:)))))))))))

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
3,882 posts
On 1/10/2020 at 6:54 PM, SeaSickOllie said:

^^^^^ Feedback taken. I'll see what I can do about stopping it popping up as "new" in-game when it is just updated.  

You may push it if it is actually updated with additional or new infos.

 

It's when no new content is in the news that we get upset.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×