Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Weekly Combat Missions – Happy New Year!

33 comments in this topic

Players
120 posts

.And right at the end of the announcement it says A New Year-A New Beginning I really wonder does Anyone believe That?????

Have a Happy New Year Folks

• Funny 1

[CAPT]
Players
416 posts
11,717 battles
22 hours ago, ColonelPete said:

If you do not care if people wait minutes in queues because you divided the playerbase in even more subgroups, then yes, that is meaningless.

By not caring you can make anything meaningless.

So you want instant gratification? And then you wonder why folks think you are a Millennial...:Smile_bajan2:

• Funny 1

[CATS]
Players
22,440 posts
13,188 battles
2 hours ago, DarthDon49 said:

So you want instant gratification? And then you wonder why folks think you are a Millennial...:Smile_bajan2:

Why change the subject and make stuff up?

[CAPT]
Players
416 posts
11,717 battles
20 hours ago, ColonelPete said:

Why change the subject and make stuff up?

I made nothing up, I was merely reporting - YOU were the one complaining about wait times - in my experience that is typical of Millennials. And YOU were the one that changed the subject from events to wait times.:Smile-_tongue:

[CATS]
Players
22,440 posts
13,188 battles
5 minutes ago, DarthDon49 said:

I made nothing up, I was merely reporting - YOU were the one complaining about wait times - in my experience that is typical of Millennials. And YOU were the one that changed the subject from events to wait times.:Smile-_tongue:

How can I complain about something that we do not have? :Smile_smile:

I was just telling you what will happen. And not being minutes long is not automaticly instant, maybe you should look up the word.

[CAPT]
Players
416 posts
11,717 battles
On 12/30/2019 at 1:28 PM, ColonelPete said:

How can I complain about something that we do not have? :Smile_smile:

I was just telling you what will happen. And not being minutes long is not automaticly instant, maybe you should look up the word.

Congratulations! You just proved that (mentally at least), you ARE a Millennial. :Smile_facepalm:

Try to let yourself have a Happy New Years.:Smile_teethhappy:

[CATS]
Players
22,440 posts
13,188 battles

I never understand what people try to accomplish when they ressort to insults when they run out of arguments :Smile_smile:

[TWS]
Players
15 posts
18,563 battles
On 12/27/2019 at 12:21 PM, CaptainEvil said:

Have boght 8 big x-mas crates, won 19.. all was camo, total 3 types.. PURE SWNDLE, i am so pissed that i used 30 dollars on 2 types of camo repeated all crates.. THANK YOU!!!!!  Not even different bad suff, but same bad stuff in ALL MY CRATES.. I see others has gotten ships.. I AM SURE.. IF I BUY 50 Crates, i wont get 1 bad ship even,.  only 4-6 diff cams 10 times.. HOW DARE YOU!!. and at AT CHRISTMAS... BUY what u want, Never read what crates has, it like scratch lotto.. It's bull

Same here , "won" 6 santa containers from WG, another 20 from my tier 10 ships and again another 5 or 6 from missions ... ALL were just cammo and flags . Luckely i did not pay for any ... 

Sign in to follow this