Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Weekly Combat Missions – Happy New Year!

33 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Players
14 posts
18,519 battles

As allmost allways : The 'news' about an event arrives a long time after ther event has startet.  In my case, you could allmost say 'after the event has ended'.

And I ask : why at all write those very much late 'news'??

 

Maby you could send the news BEFORE the event in question starts??  Belive me, it IS possible - you sleepy rusians.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CATS]
Players
22,437 posts
13,188 battles
3 minutes ago, BlackPanzerKnight said:

And I ask : why at all write those very much late 'news'??

Merry Christmas...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CAPT]
Players
416 posts
11,717 battles

Once again, restricted to tier V-X, no love for tiers I - IV. What's the use of having ships like the Mikasa and Diana if there are never any missions for them?

Once again, since WG hasn't figured out a way to milk money from players using tier I - IV ships, they are ignored. :etc_swear:

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CATS]
Players
22,437 posts
13,188 battles
19 minutes ago, DarthDon49 said:

Once again, restricted to tier V-X, no love for tiers I - IV. What's the use of having ships like the Mikasa and Diana if there are never any missions for them?

Once again, since WG hasn't figured out a way to milk money from players using tier I - IV ships, they are ignored. :etc_swear:

When you prefer even more 10k+ battles veterans wiping the floor with new players, maybe WG can arrange that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
143 posts
10,726 battles

So why dont make mission in what you can win 3 days premium , 9 papa papa and 9 juliet charlie  ?  , there is no other choice anyway according you site , what is point of wargaming containers ? , dont understand me wrong , I love containers , but there must be some excitement , some chooses .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
143 posts
10,726 battles
4 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

When you prefer even more 10k+ battles veterans wiping the floor with new players, maybe WG can arrange that.

Yes that bother me too , I have Dreadnough , Charleston , Cambeltown , Diana ,Yubari and I never play them , because WG "block" purpouse to use them I cant even take one 15min avrage battle to have fun , because I need grind thrue directives to not fall behind, that is madness.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
143 posts
10,726 battles
1 hour ago, ColonelPete said:

The purpose is to have fun. How is that blocked?

There is only 24h in a day , and from that time most lucky people  get few to plat in day , week , and when WG give directives that require you use ships tier V or above , they block tiers 1-4 from being used .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CATS]
Players
22,437 posts
13,188 battles
Just now, Wicket_Boomber said:

There is only 24h in a day , and from that time most lucky people  get few to plat in day , week , and when WG give directives that require you use ships tier V or above , they block tiers 1-4 from being used .

That does not answer my question.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
260 posts
9,667 battles
12 hours ago, BlackPanzerKnight said:

As allmost allways : The 'news' about an event arrives a long time after ther event has startet.  In my case, you could allmost say 'after the event has ended'.

And I ask : why at all write those very much late 'news'??

 

Maby you could send the news BEFORE the event in question starts??  Belive me, it IS possible - you sleepy rusians.

no sleepy. just greedy

if u dont know the offer of the next day then u can buy what u want in normal price today.

they do it from May of 2018. before that they inform us for the offers of the hole month in advance. since they were putting the good offers last weekend u had time to program. well, they change manager or/and sales manager in that period and voila.

last briefing to remember the good old days and compare with nowdays   https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/sales-and-events/may-missions-2018/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
35 posts
12 hours ago, Wicket_Boomber said:

Yes that bother me too , I have Dreadnough , Charleston , Cambeltown , Diana ,Yubari and I never play them , because WG "block" purpouse to use them I cant even take one 15min avrage battle to have fun , because I need grind thrue directives to not fall behind, that is madness.

Yes, pre and WWI era ships are waste of time. You can't finish directives or missions, if you decide to play them anyway you have income and exp gain so nerfed that's not even worth time. Amazing that WG don't give away for free all premiums below level 5 (or at least for coal). Spending like 10+ Euros on a ship you can't ever use for anything important (missions, dailies, etc) is nuts. And yeah 19500 Coal for Campbeltown ... whoever set that price needs rubber walls accommodation if you get my drift. :cap_haloween:1000 is too much.

 

Instead meaningless additions (submarines to name just one) this game screams for separate game mode where only ships from levels 2-4 are allowed. Far away from newbies (some cap on game progress - say 500 Randoms at least) with normal exp/income gain. At level 2-4 it's more personal. Just like naval warfare in years  pre-1918 was. You won't find here BBs sniping at 25 km for example or rotten invisible DDs dumping 12-15km torpedoes and doing nothing else for 20 minutes.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CATS]
Players
22,437 posts
13,188 battles
1 hour ago, VorlonInside said:

 You won't find here BBs sniping at 25 km for example or rotten invisible DDs dumping 12-15km torpedoes and doing nothing else for 20 minutes.

The BB will still hide in the back and the torpedo DD will still be invisible...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[AARDV]
Players
2 posts
4,703 battles

Have boght 8 big x-mas crates, won 19.. all was camo, total 3 types.. PURE SWNDLE, i am so pissed that i used 30 dollars on 2 types of camo repeated all crates.. THANK YOU!!!!!  Not even different bad suff, but same bad stuff in ALL MY CRATES.. I see others has gotten ships.. I AM SURE.. IF I BUY 50 Crates, i wont get 1 bad ship even,.  only 4-6 diff cams 10 times.. HOW DARE YOU!!. and at AT CHRISTMAS... BUY what u want, Never read what crates has, it like scratch lotto.. It's bull

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,240 posts
20 hours ago, ColonelPete said:

Merry Christmas...

Why that response? It's a valid question and complaint. It's not the first time WG has "launched" an event hours after it was scheduled to go live. Especially infuriating if it's an "opt-in"-event and your progress done earlier that day doesn't count because the button only appeared in the late afternoon.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CATS]
Players
22,437 posts
13,188 battles
5 minutes ago, MrFingers said:

Why that response? It's a valid question and complaint. It's not the first time WG has "launched" an event hours after it was scheduled to go live. Especially infuriating if it's an "opt-in"-event and your progress done earlier that day doesn't count because the button only appeared in the late afternoon.

  • That is not an "opt-in" event 
  • Most people do not work over the holidays
  • Even on workdays the news are rarely posted early in the morning
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,240 posts
3 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:
  • That is not an "opt-in" event 
  • Most people do not work over the holidays
  • Even on workdays the news are rarely posted early in the morning
  • it's a general question/remark, not tied to this late announcement
  • not relevant
  • they could post it the day in advance. Event goes live on Friday: post announcement & opt-in button (if applicable) at least by Thursday evening
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CATS]
Players
22,437 posts
13,188 battles
5 hours ago, MrFingers said:
  • it's a general question/remark, not tied to this late announcement
  • not relevant
  • they could post it the day in advance. Event goes live on Friday: post announcement & opt-in button (if applicable) at least by Thursday evening
  • this is a specific thread and I commented a specific post, that should have been obvious
  • that is strange view, for the overwhelming majority of people this is relevant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CAPT]
Players
416 posts
11,717 battles
22 hours ago, ColonelPete said:

When you prefer even more 10k+ battles veterans wiping the floor with new players, maybe WG can arrange that.

Bravo Sierra (and you should know that).:Smile_facepalm: As WG can block new players from different match types, they could very easily have events for tier I-IV ships that only allow players with X+ matches to participate in and so would have no new players. We all know the real reason.:cap_money:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CATS]
Players
22,437 posts
13,188 battles
19 minutes ago, DarthDon49 said:

Bravo Sierra (and you should know that).:Smile_facepalm: As WG can block new players from different match types, they could very easily have events for tier I-IV ships that only allow players with X+ matches to participate in and so would have no new players. We all know the real reason.:cap_money:

Have you seen the MM queue?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
260 posts
9,667 battles
10 hours ago, MrFingers said:

It's not the first time WG has "launched" an event hours after it was scheduled to go live.

they do it every time. just I dont like it. they dont respect me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CAPT]
Players
416 posts
11,717 battles
On 12/27/2019 at 12:32 PM, ColonelPete said:

Have you seen the MM queue?

A meaningless reply - tsk, tsk, tsk.:Smile-_tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CATS]
Players
22,437 posts
13,188 battles
2 hours ago, DarthDon49 said:

A meaningless reply - tsk, tsk, tsk.:Smile-_tongue:

If you do not care if people wait minutes in queues because you divided the playerbase in even more subgroups, then yes, that is meaningless.

 

By not caring you can make anything meaningless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×