You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

0.8.11.1, Ranked Sprint: Tier VIII Duels

141 comments in this topic

[ORCA]
Players
14 posts
10,620 battles

Is it possible to know the winrates by class after this is done? Can't wait to see 100% survival rate of CVs : there's no way anything can survive a semi-decent CV encounter for 15 minutes straight ^^

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

Weekend Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
105 posts
2,113 battles

No steel as a reward? Sadness.... generally the rewards are sad. I'll try to get that coal though...

Players
47 posts

"Huge number of signal flags".

Obviously according to WG 3x7 packs of ordinary signals is huge (or 5 less ordinary)... right...

For once I like the format and actually may bother with it, but don't like treating players (customers) as idiots with shameless sugar-coating of rewards where there is actually only one reward at the end and nothing in between.

LOL complaining about CVs already? In about 120 seconds of average RS 1v1 CV can hardly do anything. It'll be brutal and hilarious. Especially CV secondary builds. :Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 4
  • Funny 1

Players
2,106 posts
8,933 battles

4 stars needed to progress from 10-6 rank and then 5 stars for 5-1 ranks?

Really? Tell the guy in charge or these events to stop drinking that much early in the morning.

• Funny 2

Players
21 posts
11,492 battles

This would have been really great new addition, but with game breaking current brain dead ship class, just say NO to zombie CV gameplay.

[THESO]
[THESO]
Players
2,464 posts
22,921 battles

yee..... 1vs1 on a tier with cv's in.... brilliant :Smile_facepalm:

[R-M]
Beta Tester
22 posts
10,366 battles

a mix of ship types aren't designed for 1x1, so where is the logic? 

looks more to gamble matches for the average 

fest for the unicorn kinde players and prem superior type of ship (let say a CV, Enterprise), what is it called? seal clubbing?   :Smile_sceptic:

Players
143 posts
10,826 battles

I

2 hours ago, The_EURL_Guy said:

A new Ranked Sprint with Tier VIII ships in a one-on-one format. Join the race for credits, signals, and Coal!

Read it on the portal

I wish WG done same system in raked sprint like they done in CW , done in no ranks , but insted goal for rewords in amounth of won battles and rank , would depend of overal won battles , so there would be only 1 player ranked one !  

• Cool 1

[OLEUM]
Players
173 posts
18,114 battles

so far I found ranked sprint fun ,  mainly because it could be done in a weekend or something

but this seems different one against one with 40 stars 

it's a good thing  Stars are irrevocable, otherwise this sprint season would be marathon

[JB]
[JB]
Players
32 posts
20,435 battles

I don't get the CV supremacy thing. If played against an AA specified american cruisers, who wins?

Players
371 posts
1,227 battles

I've got a few tier 8's I want to try against CVs..........:cap_cool:

Was hoping for 2 brothers to appear as well, as a humorous map.....:Smile_trollface:

Players
31 posts
2,976 battles
4 hours ago, The_EURL_Guy said:

A new Ranked Sprint with Tier VIII ships in a one-on-one format. Join the race for credits, signals, and Coal!

Read it on the portal

NO CV PLEASE!!!! I really want a 1v1 ship battle, not a ship vs planes.... ( I prefer, same type of ship will vs same type of ship, for example: cv vs cv, bb vs bb)

• Cool 1

[KUMA]
Players
2 posts
3,969 battles

Thanks for ruining potentially fun game mode by allowing cvncer participate in it.

• Funny 1

[NIKE]
Beta Tester
3,392 posts
7,178 battles
1 hour ago, Dan_VP said:

I don't get the CV supremacy thing. If played against an AA specified american cruisers, who wins?

The competent CV player. His planes didn't get any weaker, but you have zero supporting AA. None of the tier 8 cruisers have sufficient AA to hold him off. The only silver lining is that theres no other threats so you don't have to worry about showing broadside and therefore will dodge torps better.

Majority of CV players are semi-terrible so you will probably do Ok against them, but against a competent one you will sink.

• Cool 1