Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
Crysantos

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

20 comments in this topic

[WGP2W]
Beta Tester
1,160 posts
5,626 battles

Merry Christmas and happy new year, WG and the community! Make sure to keep all the fingers and eyes with all those fireworks :Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 2

[STEG]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
205 posts
7,918 battles

Year was good, although the ending was pretty bad, with the PR disaster, followed by rework of the legendary upgrades. This time I hope Wargaming learns something from the reaction from the community.

Hope to see more good stuff in WoWs next year. Been here since the beta, and absolutely not giving up on the game.

Looking forward to two weeks of vacation and being with my family, and a bit of gaming of course.

Wishing you all a merry Christmas and the best.

• Cool 3

[SRW]
Players
1,879 posts
7,895 battles

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all.

-3slVlUuJjgiGrabKrQc5Aya7XjOUEyMZhxJxlHM

(I won't comment on anything else, there are enough threads about issues, let's keep this one in a positive spirit)

• Cool 7

[GF-NL]
[GF-NL]
Players
36 posts
3,029 battles

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to WG and the Gaming Community !!

• Cool 2

[ASEET]
Players
57 posts
7,183 battles
On 12/20/2019 at 8:38 PM, Crysantos said:

thank all of you for being part of the Warships community in 2019! I know this year wasn't perfect and there's plenty of room for improvements - and we'll do our best in 2020 to get there.

The KoTs stream was very nice part at 2019.

Hope WG improve the already designed building ship part. Example to not be only behind pay wall at 2020.

Merry Christmas for you too @Crysantos

• Cool 3

[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,240 posts

Despite my pretty huge disappointment with the company and the direction the game has "evolved" (decayed is a better word), it was nice interacting with the twins this year. Happy Holidays for you as well!

• Cool 1

Players
469 posts
8,683 battles

@WG: Just [Edited] on the money you did by selling the PR instead of making it a community-event!

to the Community: Merry Christmas! Be safe and may you all be blessed with love and a good time arround your loved ones!

Edited: Language - Immoxb

[KOROS]
Players
10 posts

The whole event w Puerto Rico is really a scam u state it should be possible to complete the ship building, by completing missions and get ship building tokens and by trading these for boosters u can have time of from playing i have completed all daily missions and collected all daily login gifts, but it calculates the time is to short and i spent 14 000 dublones on getting additional boosters to be able to complete the ship.. It still says i wont complete it without completing additional task And these task are Almost impossible to complete in time Like the Latest Directive to Obtain 300 Ship building tokens u Should Do 5 tasks of Obtaining 27 000 BASE XP...!!!! U get an average of 1000 xp for a win and maybe 400 Xp for a loose that means u have to play at least 40 games (13 wins 26 loose )with a 50 % win rate !!! 40 games a 20 minutes is 800 minutes of playing time that's +13 hours playing time per directives Times 5 thats Over 65 Hours Of playing time to Obtain 300 Ship Building Tokens !!!

Sign in to follow this