Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Act Fast! New Ship Coupons in the Armory Soon!

12 comments in this topic

[HELLN]
Players
55 posts
9,930 battles

act fast wrote the worst company ever! they dont give steel and they do the match making that way only to lose  in the end and not be able to finish the ranks...

Players
143 posts
10,726 battles
On 12/20/2019 at 7:16 PM, The_EURL_Guy said:

On December 26 two Armory Coupons for Ships will be renewed. If you haven't spent your current ones, now's the time to do it!

Read it on the portal

Is nice to have 25% off , but I have all coal ships ... I think would be nice if WG present one time only - 75% coupon only for players who just joined or have ships under T8 , so they could buy T10 for coal quicker, and would be nice that coupons could include freexp ships.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

Players
143 posts
10,726 battles

On December 26 two Armory Coupons for Ships will be renewed. If you haven't spent your current ones, now's the time to do it!

Read it on the portal

I have all coal ships that I wanted , would be nice if WG would present more ships , in table :

T10 - 1DD-2DD-3DD-Salem-Smolensk-Yoshino-7BB-8BB-Thunderer-10CV

T9  -  Friesland-2DD-3DD-Azuma-Alaska-6CA-7CA.Georgia-Jean Bart-10BB

T8    3DD+3CA+3BB+1CV

T7    3DD+4CA+3BB

T6    3DD+3CA+3BB+1CV

T5    3DD+4CA+3BB

T4    3DD+3CA+3BB+1CV

T3   3DD+4CA+3BB

T2   3DD+4CA+3BB

And made containers go:

2000xp 

4000xp

8000xp

16000xp

32000xp

64000xp

128000xp

(with higher xp container = higher chance geting SC ) 

so more ships + more coal = more fun for everyone.  

Players
143 posts
10,726 battles

Read it on the portal

I wish that WG give option to just buy Coal & Steel , like 1000 euro 100k steel or 1M coal I know I will get a loot of hate for sugesting that , but in real world everything is for sale ... for right price , and honestly , I have high pressure , my father died on heart attack , my mother 2 years ago had stroke , so I dont need ranked stress , and for real last T9 ranked was super stresfull ,I had hard heart pain and headache , that affected me so much I have spended all my steel 16k combo with coal to buy smolensk & thunderer and I did not played last ranked , I donr need that I want to live few more years , so possibility to buy those resourcess would be nice option ... and SC 1000 steel that would be nice too.  

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

Players
2 posts
21 battles
On 12/23/2019 at 8:36 PM, Wicket_Boomber said:

I wish that WG give option to just buy Coal & Steel , like 1000 euro 100k steel or 1M coal I know I will get a loot of hate for sugesting that , but in real world everything is for sale ... for right price , and honestly , I have high pressure , my father died on heart attack , my mother 2 years ago had stroke , so I dont need ranked stress , and for real last T9 ranked was super stresfull ,I had hard heart pain and headache , that affected me so much I have spended all my steel 16k combo with coal to buy smolensk & thunderer and I did not played last ranked , I donr need that I want to live few more years , so possibility to buy those resourcess would be nice option ... and SC 1000 steel that would be nice too.  

I had a heart attack and a quadruple bypass that did not really work out a couple of years ago. I too buy my way to short cuts whenever they present the opportunity. If i was under 30 and healthy I probably wouldn't but at my age and in my state of health I will take all the shortcuts I can get. Oh yeah, I guess for full disclosure I should point out that I have only played a handful of games on WoW, I play WoT but as soon as I am finally bored with that I have every intention of moving across as I already have several premium ships and Tier VI and VII ships.

Sign in to follow this