You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
agresorxf

When WG greed ends ?

61 comments in this topic

[HWDWG]
Players
79 posts

I have been playing for several years and every month I discovered this stupidity that devs make to get money from people.

I understand that it is a free game but if I had to pay for any stupidity or whim, it would be cheaper to pay once for the game a larger amount and possibly buy some DLC after time.

Somehow I endured this nonsense but no,  you had to pay even for changing the nickname or changing one fu...n letter in the clan name !!!

WG greed reached maximum or they plan any think else ? What next ? Paying to launch the game ?. This is just usury and not micro transactions any more.

• Cool 3
  • Funny 4

WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
2,049 posts
12,515 battles
18 minutes ago, agresorxf said:

Somehow I endured this nonsense but no,  you had to pay even for changing the nickname or changing one fu...n letter in the clan name !!!

Just for information: it's nothing new, it's in there since I started playing three years ago. Hence I agree that I don't see a sense in it. 

Players
10,117 posts
11,884 battles
1 hour ago, agresorxf said:

I have been playing for several years and every month I discovered this stupidity that devs make to get money from people.

I understand that it is a free game but if I had to pay for any stupidity or whim, it would be cheaper to pay once for the game a larger amount and possibly buy some DLC after time.

WG greed reached maximum or they plan any think else ? What next ? Paying to launch the game ?. This is just usury and not micro transactions any more.

It will only get worse. Because capitalism isn't about making money, is about making MORE money:Smile_smile:

Even more so if spreadshiet will show Christmas 2019 being financial success from all the whales who bought Pay2Ripoff

Players
7,170 posts
245 battles
Just now, Panocek said:

It will only get worse. Because capitalism isn't about making money, is about making MORE money:Smile_smile:

Even more so if spreadshiet will show Christmas 2019 being financial success from all the whales who bought Pay2Ripoff

2020 will probs either be somewhat uneventful, or great spectule of speshuls lol.

probs slava, super slava and borodino make their entrances with volvograd cv with moskau playing in the background and their respective shipgirls standing proud with their hands on their hips.:Smile_trollface:

Players
7,170 posts
245 battles
Just now, MacArthur92 said:

It'll never end.

New legendary modules will be interesting, basically ntc is here since i have little faith as to what bloody modules they will shoehorn into that sodding thing.

Christ not even week after the pr disaster lol and they do this? WHat next announce bb’s with guns bigger than 460mm’s and a bigger ungunned and better smolensk at tier 11?

i thought my assignment was bad, wargaming are litterally shotgunning their own legs of at this point.

feel sorry for pr guys.

[MORIA]
Players
7,485 posts
37,182 battles
10 minutes ago, CptBarney said:

New legendary modules will be interesting, basically ntc is here since i have little faith as to what bloody modules they will shoehorn into that sodding thing.

Christ not even week after the pr disaster lol and they do this? WHat next announce bb’s with guns bigger than 460mm’s and a bigger ungunned and better smolensk at tier 11?

i thought my assignment was bad, wargaming are litterally shotgunning their own legs of at this point.

feel sorry for pr guys.

Wait wait... What? Give me the link pls cause seems like I have no idea what's going on recently (second directive done though).

Edit: I saw the new threads. Man this is crazy. Like I did regrind for ships. But no way I'll do that for some module. Like hell no! 

Players
2,938 posts
29 minutes ago, CptBarney said:

announce bb’s with guns bigger than 460mm’s

Wut?? :Smile-angry:

"owner of Yamato-san perks up"

Players
7,170 posts
245 battles
6 minutes ago, lossi_2018 said:

I wouldn’t be surprised too be honest. Nor if they give a finger to tier 10 and go to tier 11 and 12 (moneh).

Players
160 posts
3,735 battles
1 minute ago, CptBarney said:

I wouldn’t be surprised too be honest. Nor if they give a finger to tier 10 and go to tier 11 and 12 (moneh).

Oh Hell yeah, modern USS Enterprise with supersonic jets bombing the S*** out of everyone 20 seconds into the match :Smile_teethhappy:

Players
7,170 posts
245 battles
2 minutes ago, DEADSNAKE2 said:

Oh Hell yeah, modern USS Enterprise with supersonic jets bombing the S*** out of everyone 20 seconds into the match :Smile_teethhappy:

DOnt make get this @El2aZeR person to touch boutes harder than usual.

Makes ark royal look.

[WGP2L]
Players
167 posts
12,275 battles

I am afraid it never will stop. WG instead of daily collecting the eggs decided to kill the hen. 

Looks like they have no confidence in the longevity of the game so they cash in hard.

• Cool 3

Beta Tester
2,795 posts
7,088 battles
14 minutes ago, lossi_2018 said:

IJN A150 ver 2 with 4x2 510mm guns "super Yamato" :Smile_playing:

Tho i'm still wating for Kitakami to come back :Smile_trollface::Smile_coin:

• Funny 1

[COMFY]
Players
254 posts
2,733 battles

If you put the H44 with 50,8cm guns into it aswell im up for everything !

But in all honesty, WG Greed has shown no borders anywhere, they have been "kinda" holding back all the super shitty stuff in world of tanks but in wows they seem to go all in recently.

• Cool 2

[L4GG]
Players
3,310 posts
10,926 battles
4 hours ago, DEADSNAKE2 said:

We already had that.

planes spamming torpedoes every 20 seconds and stuff like that.

see patch 8.0

[HWDWG]
Players
79 posts
7 godzin temu, Wizard27_1979 napisał:

Just for information: it's nothing new, it's in there since I started playing three years ago. Hence I agree that I don't see a sense in it. 

Yeah but I notice that yeasterday so I need to pay by 2500 dublons to change my nick name or clan name ? what is wrong with them for fu...k sake ?!

[HWDWG]
Players
79 posts
6 godzin temu, MacArthur92 napisał:

Wait wait... What? Give me the link pls cause seems like I have no idea what's going on recently (second directive done though).

Edit: I saw the new threads. Man this is crazy. Like I did regrind for ships. But no way I'll do that for some module. Like hell no! 

Its simple. They doing this to keep players longer and that means bigger chance so some idiots will keep paying them by real money.

[HWDWG]
Players
79 posts

So sooner or later (probobly sooner) they loose a lot of players same as For Honor game. After last fev patches/DLCs what UBI publisched this year, people stop playing that game. Even me. I tryed again after 6-7 months brake and now im waiting even 10 min for match ! Same will be here.

[SV]
Players
960 posts
13,013 battles

guys seriously stop these threads wg is a company like anyother, the use a free to play model and you can buy things in it dont like it dont buy it. you should stop these complain threads about oh no wg try to make money what a bad company!!! the most of you sound like communists.............

• Cool 1
  • Bad 6